• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You have one redeeming feature. Everyone else on CUK has someone to look down on.
    Yes, but you're the only one who rests a pint on NLyUK's head when you look down.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Actually, if A is the first, then E is the fifth and C# is the (minor) third
      typical banjoist comment
      ban joistsiv eshi tem, as they say in latin.

Comment

Yes, but you're the only one who rests a pint on NLyUK's head when you look down.
        And the only one who orders the old man's jizz by the pint.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          typical banjoist comment
          ban joistsiv eshi tem, as they say in latin.
          If you take the two bass strings off, then the diagram was D, B, C on a standard tune ukulele.

I've no idea of banjos, probably due to me not dating my sister.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Actually, if A is the first, then E is the fifth and C# is the (minor) third
            When that drawing was done, I don't think anyone cared. Taken from:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

If you take the two bass strings off, then the diagram was D, B, C on a standard tune ukulele.

I've no idea of banjos, probably due to me not dating my sister.
              the term isn't literal

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Not much happening tonight. Picking the children up from a dance rehersal, typing out Mini MUN's dance profile for the program and maybe test running the end of game battle in an RPG I am writing for a friend's birthday. Maybe watch some episodes of Supernatural and drink some wine with Mrs MUN.

Tomorrow:

Running the first event for a support group for fathers. Should be fun.
                After that the children have another dance rehersal and I will try to find time to repair my shield.
                Not sure about the evening. I do not think there is much happening. I have maps to draw and layouts to de

Sunday:

Am on church setup duty and Mrs MUN is teaching Sunday school. Am not singing at the rememberance parade this year so things are not quite so manic, can just doze through the service. After church have SCA fighter practice (hopefully with my shield repaired).
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

TFA

So tonight nothing...

Tomorrow taking the missus to this restaurant because it is my birthday - an event I may add passed without the obligatory thread being created on here - but that is just symptomatic of the way this forum has gone downhill.....

Sunday nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post

Running the first event for a support group for fathers.
                    Climbing onto the roof of the Houses of Parliament & Buckingham Palace and unfurling a flag has already been done, so you'll have to think of something equally publicity-raising.

Comment

There's a cracking Scaffold around the tower now. Could hang all sorts of things from that.

Comment

Working...
                      X