• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When is Priti going?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    Haven't read the whole thread but this is funny
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a3685576.html
    I heard it on the radio and started laughing.

The British public can be cruel.

BTW she is apparently a good constituency MP
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      I don't really subscribe to this notion of "betters".
      Clearly, you’re a product of the “everyone’s a winner” idea prevalent in the British education system.
      It accounts for your delusion that your “thoughts” have the same validity as someone with brains.
      Problem is you keep making that same mistake over and over.
      Dense doesn’t even begin to describe it
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

About now

Comment

I started a new thread as this one is full of SB cr*p
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            I started a new thread as this one is full of my gurning
            ftfy
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Clearly, you’re a product of the “everyone’s a winner” idea prevalent in the British education system.
              Failing the Catering Corps Hot Beverage Safety course must have come as a nasty shock to him.

Comment

Clearly not, or I would have had to include you. And that would be overegging things to an obscene level.

Dense doesn’t even begin to describe it
                No, but at least you tried.

Now what do your chums in the Tory Cabinet have to say about it Walt?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  Failing the Catering Corps Hot Beverage Safety course must have come as a nasty shock to him.
                  2/10

You set a very low bar then hit your head on it.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    As a result of her visit, Britain gave money to Israel to improve conditions for ISIS in Israel, and to fund field hospitals run by the Israeli army to treat ISIS members [/B]. Shame the rich Arab states didn't feel they could do it.

The visit was tweeted on 24th August. https://twitter.com/yairlapid/status...090690?lang=en

People get sacked for holidaying when they're at work - not usually the other way around.

Yep. Utter disgrace. Sack her.
                    FTFY
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Shauny. Cooler. One day.

Comment

Working...
                      X