• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When is Priti going?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I wonder what the level of hysteria would be if she'd visited Gaza and offered British money to help Hamas-run hospitals?
    Quite.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      You might want to get that paranoia seen to. There was nothing sexist IN my response. I just pointed out how spectacularly naive you were.
      Stop the gas lighting you cockwomble.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Poor SB.
        Frantically posting guff to hide the fact that, yet again, he's been suckered into believing complete crap by his betters.
        All it takes is someone with a Rees-Mogg accent and he's frantically bowing and scraping, tugging his forelock and begging to be allowed to jump off a cliff.
        A born cannon-fodder follower, if ever there was one.

Yeah, Priti Patel had 12 meetings with senior Israelis, including the PM, because she weally, weally wanted to give some money to the poor, helpless Syrian refugees.

Last edited by sasguru; 8 November 2017, 17:32.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Stop the gas lighting you cockwomble.
          So having exhausted what you were trying to pass off as some sort of justification for your rant, you have now simply reverted to name-calling.

You could at least have attempted to be original, or is that beyond you? No need to answer..............
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            And as we don't yet know just how she broached the subjects, we should not be so keen to rush to judgment.
            But we all know that her REAL crime is that she is both a Tory politician (so fair game for the leftie press), and a Leave politician.

You might want to get that paranoia seen to. There was nothing sexist IN my response. I just pointed out how spectacularly naive you were.
            It is sexist language. Google quickly finds.

bother one's (pretty little) head about someone or something
            Rur. to worry about something. (Stereotypically polite Southern talk to a woman; often said facetiously or patronizingly.) Now, don't bother your pretty little head about all this. Don't bother your head about me.

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com...tle+head+about

Comment

Haven't read the whole thread but this is funny
              https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a3685576.html

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Poor SB.
                Frantically posting guff to hide the fact that, yet again, he's been suckered into believing complete crap by his betters.
                All it takes is someone with a Rees-Mogg accent and he's frantically bowing and scraping, tugging his forelock and begging to be allowed to jump off a cliff.
                A born cannon-fodder follower, if ever there was one.
                He has had 30 years of getting out the best crockery for top brass visits.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  suckered into believing complete crap by his betters.
                  I don't really subscribe to this notion of "betters".

That is a false construct that better suits the likes of those who went to Prep Schools and were indoctrinated into the whole idea of classes existing within our society.

Much more your preserve sas, and probably dates back to all your fraternizing with the Tory Cabinet etc.

You may want to keep it on the down low anyway, I am not sure that being kept as the Bullingdon Club's pet gimp really counts as "knowing many of them".

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    It is sexist language. Google quickly finds.
                    Especially if you type in easily offended + chip on shoulder + attention-seeking feminist

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      I wonder what the level of hysteria would be if she'd visited Gaza and offered British money to help Hamas-run hospitals?
                      A higher level of hysteria of course. Assuming similar circumstances otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X