• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"sometimes I feel sorry them"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"sometimes I feel sorry them"

So leaders will watch May's struggle to unite her government and sit tight. One senior EU diplomat said British counterparts were in such a weak position that "sometimes I feel sorry them".

For many in Brussels, that makes a virtual status quo after Brexit the increasingly likely outcome: "In March 2019, Britain will formally leave," said another EU official.

"The closer we get, the less there is to discuss about a transition and the more it just goes to a standstill transition, with Britain still in everything, but without a vote," one said.

"Pretty soon," said another, "It will be Norway or nothing."

In Brexit poker, clock narrows transition options | Article [AMP] | Reuters

DOOMED!!!!

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    So leaders will watch May's struggle to unite her government and sit tight. One senior EU diplomat said British counterparts were in such a weak position that "sometimes I feel sorry them".

For many in Brussels, that makes a virtual status quo after Brexit the increasingly likely outcome: "In March 2019, Britain will formally leave," said another EU official.

"The closer we get, the less there is to discuss about a transition and the more it just goes to a standstill transition, with Britain still in everything, but without a vote," one said.

"Pretty soon," said another, "It will be Norway or nothing."

In Brexit poker, clock narrows transition options | Article [AMP] | Reuters

DOOMED!!!!
    Maybe we can just do our own thing and just ignore the European Parliament like most the other member states do.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Maybe we can just do our own thing and just ignore the European Parliament like most the other member states do.
      For some reason the stupid British don't.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        For some reason the stupid British don't.
        same for the Norwegians, they implement and follow all rulings to the letter

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          same for the Norwegians, they implement and follow all rulings to the letter
          In other words there is too much Norse blood in our British ruling classes.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

One senior EU diplomat said British counterparts were in such a weak position that "sometimes I feel sorry them".

Not as sorry at we do at your appalling attempt at English.

Comment

"Education education education"

To any objective observer it is clear that the UK will never leave the EU except in name. What is going on is the education of the Tory "toffs". At least we now have proof that Eton is a complete waste of money.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                One senior EU diplomat said British counterparts were in such a weak position that "sometimes I feel sorry them".

Not as sorry at we do at your appalling attempt at English.
                The decline in literacy is linked with the Brexit referendum decision, as they are both, in part, effects of a poor educational system.

Comment

Working...
                X