• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wimbledon station commuters flee train in 'Bible' panic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
    As I said in post #4 of this thread, I was on the train and there WAS mention of the possibility of a bomb by the guard. This was shortly before you went off on one about how the Paraons Green attack wasn't a bomb.
    I never mentioned PG at all. You did. And it wasn't a bomb it was a small fire.

I'm not ranting. I'm just pointing snowflakes inability to reason without becoming offended.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
      As I said in post #4 of this thread, I was on the train and there WAS mention of the possibility of a bomb by the guard. This was shortly before you went off on one about how the Paraons Green attack wasn't a bomb.

Anyway I'm reasonably sure you're just a cretin who's trolling as you have nothing better to do.

Your posts add nothing to the forum in general and seem to consist solely of whinging about Brexit and trolling people aimlessly so I'll bow out of this pointless conversation.

There is nothing wrong with whingeing about Brexit and trolling people per se. The problem is that scoots is a pointless cretin.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        There is nothing wrong with whingeing about Brexit and trolling people per se. The problem is that scoots is a pointless cretin.
        trolling people is wrong and sickening really - police will come knocking
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          I never mentioned PG at all. You did. And it wasn't a bomb it was a small fire.
          Except I didn't, SueEllen did in post #2, and you did, in post #6. Oh and as you've already been told (and ignored) it was a bomb, it just didn't detonate, had it done, it would have caused more carnage than the one at Manchester.

Why not change the facts to fit your agenda though?

I'm not ranting. I'm just pointing snowflakes inability to reason without becoming offended.
          No, you're being a
          And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Think this snowflake is still breastfeeding.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Think this snowflake is still breastfeeding.
              scooty baby, i'd like to give you a big kiss
              (of the glesca vaiety)

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Real Scots were sent to Australia.
                Only the ones who got caught.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                X