• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor's car park @ Vodafone Newbury HQ..??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Which car park?
    Corn Exchange (round the back of my solicitors, the ones who managed to get an agent who was trying to defraud my company to cough up a lot + 14 months of fees)

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    BTW, just realised that this thread was in the professional forums.
    Professional forums are for professional stuff. This belongs in General.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    It's posted on the noticeboard at the entrance to the carpark.
    Which car park?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Does anyone know what the Vodafone disguised employee grievance procedure is?
    It's posted on the noticeboard at the entrance to the carpark.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Just merging Darren's threads about how to park a car, in the hope that it makes it easier for him to find where he parked the last thread on the topic.

My thought:
    Darren, if you're really upset about contractors definitely breaking car parking rules, why not report their registration numbers to HR and let the company deal with it themselves.
    Does anyone know what the Vodafone disguised employee grievance procedure is?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Just merging Darren's threads about how to park a car, in the hope that it makes it easier for him to find where he parked the last thread on the topic.

My thought:
    Darren, if you're really upset about contractors definitely breaking car parking rules, why not report their registration numbers to HR and let the company deal with it themselves.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
    Thanks for the information.
    I hope this is given to all contractors @ Newbury HQ. If its a decent secure parking location it might be better than Shaw Social Club option. Thanks.
    Hi Darren, what was the score with the Shaw Social Club? I have a friend who is considering a contract.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Mods, could we make this a 'Vodafone HQ parking' sticky, please, in a new 'Business / Contracts' 'Parking' sub-forum?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MrButton View Post
    Could that not be argued for any ‘visitor’?

I was taking the p*** and believe the op is just trollin.
    Sadly he's not. Check some of the other threads he's started. He really is that stupid.

Leave a comment:

• MrButton
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    It's a tempt workplace so they can argue it is your workplace for that short time period.
    Could that not be argued for any ‘visitor’?

I was taking the p*** and believe the op is just trollin.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X