• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor's car park @ Vodafone Newbury HQ..??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VirtualMonkey
    replied
    No prior agreement needed...just your reg number on the envelope so they know the car has been paid for. If not you may well get a 'little note' on your windscreen

Leave a comment:

• Darren_Test
    replied
    Originally posted by bob View Post
    The contractors car park was closed a few years ago.
    Try Shaw social club, £2 a day - envelope through door and is just a short walk from the site.
    Friday is better as the site barrier is not enforced so I park in one of the main car parks.
    Thanks a lot for this update. I can see Shaw social club is very close and I am sure there will be some shortcuts to HQ as well. I suppose you mean I need prior agreement with them and pay fee by ' envelope through door'.

Good to see Friday is trouble free, hopefully they will not suddenly change their policy. Thanks a lot for this feedback. This is super helpful. thanks.

Leave a comment:

• bob
    replied
    The contractors car park was closed a few years ago.
    Try Shaw social club, £2 a day - envelope through door and is just a short walk from the site.
    Friday is better as the site barrier is not enforced so I park in one of the main car parks.

Leave a comment:

• Darren_Test
    replied
    northernladuk, Thanks for your very kind response. As I mentioned I am looking for recent info on parking sitn...how people are managing now.. ...cost of that..???

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Vo...obile&ie=UTF-8

Anything in there of any help?
    Last edited by northernladuk; 15 September 2017, 20:58.

Leave a comment:

• Darren_Test
    started a topic Contractor's car park @ Vodafone Newbury HQ..??

Contractor's car park @ Vodafone Newbury HQ..??

They used to have a separate contractor car park (first exit from first roundabout in HQ) long back. Now I checked google map looks like that road ends in a gated field!

Any recent contractors in Newbury HQ, how you manage to park if you are working @ HQ.What are the options and how costly are those options.?

I have seen old messages, not seen anything new how contractors working in HQ are managing it..?
    Last edited by Darren_Test; 15 September 2017, 20:07.

Working...
X