Britain second 'most powerful country in the world
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 37
  1. #21

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    8,559
    Thanks (Given)
    1192
    Thanks (Received)
    653
    Likes (Given)
    442
    Likes (Received)
    2419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    I thought
    This will not end well.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  2. #22

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy is always on top

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    27,711
    Thanks (Given)
    3868
    Thanks (Received)
    5790
    Likes (Given)
    4483
    Likes (Received)
    7063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    I'm beginning to think,
    My money is on it being yet another false dawn.
    ôSome people are like clouds. When they go away it is a brighter day!"

  3. #23

    Super poster

    BR14 - scorchio!

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    2,451
    Thanks (Given)
    579
    Thanks (Received)
    419
    Likes (Given)
    1050
    Likes (Received)
    760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    My money is on it being yet another false dawn.

  4. #24

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    34,000
    Thanks (Given)
    21
    Thanks (Received)
    322
    Likes (Given)
    135
    Likes (Received)
    907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    My money is on it being yet another false dawn.
    I get the reason for your point-free posts.
    It's because you're not officer class - all your life you've been a follower, a sheep, a reactive individual.
    As in the past, all you can do now is wait and see. You don't have the wherewithal to be proactive.
    "The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

    Winston Churchill

  5. #25

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    8,559
    Thanks (Given)
    1192
    Thanks (Received)
    653
    Likes (Given)
    442
    Likes (Received)
    2419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    I get the reason for your point-free posts.
    It's because you're not officer class - all your life you've been a follower, a sheep, a reactive individual.
    As in the past, all you can do now is wait and see. You don't have the wherewithal to be proactive.
    He is just pleased his money isn't in its usual puddle of piss in the Barnstaple 'spoons.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  6. #26

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy is always on top

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    27,711
    Thanks (Given)
    3868
    Thanks (Received)
    5790
    Likes (Given)
    4483
    Likes (Received)
    7063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    I get the reason for your point-free posts.
    It's because you're not officer class - all your life you've been a follower, a sheep, a reactive individual.
    As in the past, all you can do now is wait and see. You don't have the wherewithal to be proactive.
    Touched a nerve I see.

    You command some respect for leading with your chin so regularly when most of your inbred ilk scarcely have one to speak of.

    Keep it up, it lightens the mood.

    ôSome people are like clouds. When they go away it is a brighter day!"

  7. #27

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    34,000
    Thanks (Given)
    21
    Thanks (Received)
    322
    Likes (Given)
    135
    Likes (Received)
    907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Touched a nerve I see.
    Not at all. Just a valid observation on your condition. It's your kids I feel sorry for.
    "The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."

    Winston Churchill

  8. #28

    Super poster

    woohoo - scorchio!

    woohoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,111
    Thanks (Given)
    255
    Thanks (Received)
    294
    Likes (Given)
    1078
    Likes (Received)
    849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Not at all. Just a valid observation on your condition. It's your kids I feel sorry for.
    Sash, sash it's not nice to talk about peoples kids, Remember what we talked about before about posting tulipee think twicee.

  9. #29
    Bee
    Bee is offline

    Banned

    Bee is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,692
    Thanks (Given)
    44
    Thanks (Received)
    185
    Likes (Given)
    530
    Likes (Received)
    332

    Default

    What!!!

  10. #30

    Double Godlike!

    BlasterBates - scorchio!

    BlasterBates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Trump University
    Posts
    11,702
    Thanks (Given)
    130
    Thanks (Received)
    290
    Likes (Given)
    550
    Likes (Received)
    924

    Default

    UK to be part of the EU army after Brexit

    The UK will be more a part of the EU army than some countries actually in the EU.

    Author of the best seller "How to get Poor quickly"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.