• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can't find website files

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    yes yes good one lads

I was wondering if the FTP User that have doesn't have access to the right filesystem

anyway, I'll talk to their geek :-)

Milan.
    Your original post was a thinly veiled attempt at boasting that you have a plan b. You could google for help on your fake problem.

I bet you do have a plan b. But, for sure it will be as intellectually flawed as your posting content. Did you pay cash for this second company, down at the petrol station over a coffee with some middle aged bloke in a hoody and cap?

Cheers,
    Tone

Comment

Originally posted by tonythepony View Post
      Your original post was a thinly veiled attempt at boasting that you have a plan b. You could google for help on your fake problem.

I bet you do have a plan b. But, for sure it will be as intellectually flawed as your posting content. Did you pay cash for this second company, down at the petrol station over a coffee with some middle aged bloke in a hoody and cap?

Cheers,
      Tone

Tone,

you can think whatever you want to think

You are free to have whatever thoughts and prejudices you whatsoever wish.

Milan.

Comment

Tone,

you can think whatever you want to think

You are free to have whatever thoughts and prejudices you whatsoever wish.

Milan.
        Thanks a lot for permitting my thought processes.

Comment

Originally posted by tonythepony View Post
          Thanks a lot for permitting my thought processes.

you are indeed welcome

and do please keep documenting them

we need some new material here to spice things up

Milan.

Comment

I'm surprised you've managed to blag a living so far, Milan, given that you really are thick as mince
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              I'm surprised you've managed to blag a living so far, Milan, given that you really are thick as mince
              Coming from you that's as good as a compliment...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Coming from you that's as good as a compliment...
                thanks Mordy, I was trying to think of a witty response but couldn't

Teamwork

Milan.

Comment

thanks Mordy, I was trying to think of a witty response but couldn't

Teamwork

Milan.
                  Pleasure's all mine Beansey. As you were...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Is this a static website or driven by some CMS technology?
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                      Is this a static website or driven by some CMS technology?

dunno, I ran a httpwatch on the landing page, and with the FTP User that I have I cannot see the document root

in my sinple world I had hoped to use the method that I built my career on and copy and paste the document root from their domain to ours and change the logo

Anyway I will talk to their admin

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X