• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Too late to leave UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Can't be Scooter's....
    No, the sockie isn't using crayons...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by tonythepony View Post
      It is a truism that the UK is finished and we are now watching the death throes. Like a car crash unfolding in front of us. Those who don't act quickly will be stuck behind the wreckage.
      It is a truism that you are a complete UK Hating who can't carry on with post-Brexit life.

I'm guessing an assguru Sockie.
      Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
      "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Notice how the brexiters are always the first to retort with insults?

Never a more truer truism of a lost argument.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Never a more truer truism of a lost argument.
          Yes I thought the same about rl4engc's response. Either he is a complete right-winger or can't formulate a coherent response, which probably sums up the general lack of intellect amongst Brexiteers.

Which is a shame really, because I voted Brexit too but not for Brexit itself, rather for other results. So for me it's working out quite nicely at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
            It is a truism that you are a complete UK Hating who can't carry on with post-Brexit life.

I'm guessing an assguru Sockie.
            Get drunk and come on the forum to vent your rage at your boss ramming his mainland tube steak down your throat all day?

Did you also beat your Mum up because she served you spaghetti hoops minus the A and H letters? So you couldn't sssemble the name of your hero. Adolf H.

For gods sake say something interesting. Please just pretend to be cool.

Comment

Brexiters don't need to argue; we won the argument (referendum) on 23rd June 2016.

The Brexiters have been getting on with life since then, it's the Remoaners that are constantly whining about how fooked the country is. If it was that bad you'd have all fooked off to sunnier climes by now instead of filling internet forums with dog tulipe all day.
              Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
              "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Get drunk and come on the forum to vent your rage at your boss ramming his mainland tube steak down your throat all day?

Did you also beat your Mum up because she served you spaghetti hoops minus the A and H letters? So you couldn't sssemble the name of your hero. Adolf H.

For gods sake say something interesting. Please just pretend to be cool.
                Hi AussieSchlong!
                I see you've re-invented yourself to join the correct Remainers side
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Never a more truer truism.
                  Fook me......no wonder you can't find work in this country.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It is a truism that the UK is finished and we are now watching the death throes. Like a car crash unfolding in front of us. Those who don't act quickly will be stuck behind the wreckage.

It is a truism that many highly skilled Europeans are leaving the UK to return to mainland Europe.

It is also true that many Brits overestimate the strength of their abilities relative to others in the global marketplace.

So I would say, those that are not already embedded in Europe are a bit screwed. It's too late to start again now. Do you think you can be dumped by your wife and run into the arms of your mistress after years of infidelity. No my friends, you lost your allure once you entered the market. All of a sudden the mistress sees you for what you are now - tired middle aged frump who has let himself go. No one wants him, and he will pretend he doesn't care. You thought you had the upper hand but she's been dating Franco the gardener on the side.
                    Ireland is nice. Five years residency for citizenship without Irish grandparent or spouse.

Comment

It is a truism that many highly skilled Europeans are leaving the UK to return to mainland Europe.

It is also true that many Brits overestimate the strength of their abilities relative to others in the global marketplace.

So I would say, those that are not already embedded in Europe are a bit screwed. It's too late to start again now. Do you think you can be dumped by your wife and run into the arms of your mistress after years of infidelity. No my friends, you lost your allure once you entered the market. All of a sudden the mistress sees you for what you are now - tired middle aged frump who has let himself go. No one wants him, and he will pretend he doesn't care. You thought you had the upper hand but she's been dating Franco the gardener on the side.
                      Oh now go. Walk out the door. Just turn around now, you're not welcome anymore....

Comment

Working...
                      X