• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Getting a bit politically correct round here...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting a bit politically correct round here...

Cannot help noticing the tilt towards the group think, establishment lite, bbc like, superficial arts grad understanding of the world, guardian reading, leaf eating

What happened to the free ranging open and honest free interaction?

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
    Cannot help noticing the tilt towards the group think, establishment lite, bbc like, superficial arts grad understanding of the world, guardian reading, leaf eating

That may have something to do with the museli-munching Mods...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Banned safe spaces and all that.

Comment

If you find it upsetting, Brillo uses the Ignore function to protect his Alt-Right safe space.

Comment

Not me! Im as meat eating and discriminatory as ever

As I point out to my little rainbow flag waving snowflake at my last gig. Im inclusive. I Hate everyone equally!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            That may have something to do with the museli-munching Mods...
            WHS. You can't even call a spade a spade any more, it's now a shovel according to the Mods.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              WHS. You can't even call a spade a spade any more, it's now a shovel according to the Mods.
              And the Brexiteers get upset when they're labelled as cretins. Maybe 'Intellectually Diverse' would be preferable.
              Last edited by northernladyuk; 1 September 2017, 10:14.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Depends if you are digging or scooping surely?
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Depends if you are digging or scooping surely?
                  Shirley loves either, she's not that fussy.

Comment

There is a difference between being politically correct, and not tolerating up with arseholes
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X