• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

He's Arrested

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    I don't see what all the fuss is about really. :

The man was jogging she obviously got in his way, he removed her, in a gentle fashion, so he could carry on with his all important fitness schedule.

What's the problem
    I thought the same but I found too bad to post it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
      I thought the same but I found too bad to post it.
      It wouldn't have made any sense anyway so be thankful he got there before you.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

The man was jogging she obviously got in his way, he removed her, in a gentle fashion, so he could carry on with his all important fitness schedule.

What's the problem
        She wasn't in his way.

And as a jogger you should be able to dodge people moving slower than you. Unless they have a small dog on a fu***ing extendable lead.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Unless they have a small dog on a fu***ing extendable lead.
          ....or child....

Comment

What's the problem
            So why did he swerve into her? Was it his ex-wife? Or his wife?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              So why did he swerve into her? Was it his ex-wife? Or his wife?
              His accountant.

Comment

If you run the video at slow speed, you can see her raise her right leg towards him as he approaches. Doesn't mean trying to push her under a bus is a good idea.

Comment

It was a stare down. I'm running here, you move. I'm walking here, you move. I don't believe he pushed her into traffic on purpose. It was a split second reaction
                  and she went over easier than he thought due to momentum.

Some people think they own the street and make no effort to play the game.

Glad she was ok. Doubt he will get in much trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
                    It was a stare down. I'm running here, you move. I'm walking here, you move. I don't believe he pushed her into traffic on purpose. It was a split second reaction
                    and she went over easier than he thought due to momentum.

Some people think they own the street and make no effort to play the game.

Glad she was ok. Doubt he will get in much trouble.
                    What a load of fu***ng rubbish.

As a runner you move at a minimum of twice the speed of a walker - and that is a slow runner.

Therefore you can easily side step them.

Also if he was trying to get her to move out of the way he should have just run straight into her with his arms in normal position, then apologised when she fell backwards. She would have then learnt to avoid runners....

And no I haven't knocked people over though I've been tempted by two cyclists who were both not British. The British ones look guilty when I give them the "get off the fecking pavement" stare.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAccountant View Post
                      If you run the video at slow speed, you can see her raise her right leg towards him as he approaches. Doesn't mean trying to push her under a bus is a good idea.
                      That's rubbish. I just run it frame by frame. The jogger moves over and aims himself at her. He then pushes her. She then falls over to her left; and as she does her right leg sticks out as it would do.
                      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X