• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

He's Arrested

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's Arrested

Linky

Police hunting jogger who appeared to push woman into path of a bus in Putney, London, arrest 41-year-old man
    He did this for some fecked up reason and she wasn't in his way.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Linky

He did this for some fecked up reason and she wasn't in his way.

Just to be clear - this is not me - I am still freely gathering requirements at clientco.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Just to be clear - this is not me - I am still freely gathering requirements at clientco.
      Mmmm....

Comment

Mmmm....
        It happened very near where I grew up as well - but I'll also point out that he's not wearing lycra...
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

The reaction of the bus driver was fast enough to avoid the worse, she almost hit the head on the bus.

We never know when we cross with a psychopath and have a stupid death without knowing how.

Comment

Just thinking he's not the first guy to do it but the first infront of CCTV and loads of witnesses.

Comment

Speculation he must have been a banker. It will be interesting to find out so we can reinforce our prejudices.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Just thinking he's not the first guy to do it but the first infront of CCTV and loads of witnesses.
                Psychopaths do this for pleasure, seeing an opportunity they don't think much, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  Speculation he must have been a banker. It will be interesting to find out so we can reinforce our prejudices.
                  In cockney rhyming slang, he already is.

Comment

I don't see what all the fuss is about really. :

The man was jogging she obviously got in his way, he removed her, in a gentle fashion, so he could carry on with his all important fitness schedule.

What's the problem
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X