• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

He's Arrested

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Waste of ketchup.

I'd direct him to go for a jog in the woods. I'd be fair, though, and give him a good 5 minute 30 second start.

"Release the hounds, Smithers"
    Don't talk about Mrs WTFH like that....

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      That would be a waste of good lycra...
      No lycra needed.

He can cycle in normal clothes.

I have access to a very cheap - read heavy - bike shaped object he can use.

We will then see how fit he is...
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        That would be a waste of good lycra...
        "Good" Lycra doesn't come in male sizes.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          "Good" Lycra doesn't come in male sizes.
          Depends on the sport - thinks of the mens 400 metres and a particular male hammer thrower...
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Suspect Eric Bellquist denies and has proof he was in USa according to his lawyers.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              Suspect Eric Bellquist denies and has proof he was in USa according to his lawyers.
              A colleague looked at his linkedin to see if there was anything on there....

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                Man cleared of pushing woman into path of London bus - CNN

London (CNN)A man arrested over an attack in which a woman was pushed into the path of a London bus has been released without charge; police say they will take no further action against him.

The 41-year-old was arrested Thursday morning on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm after officers searched an address in the affluent Chelsea area of the city.

Police have not named the person they arrested, but lawyers for a man named Eric Bellquist came forward on Friday to say his client had "irrefutable proof" that he was in the United States at the time.

Comment

Really.......

Why I am sceptical?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Really.......

Why I am sceptical?
                    Because you already sent him email abuse?

Comment

If only he had been a woman there would have been no picture published & no mention of his name?

Oh Dear I suspect a sharp suit will shortly be discussing oodles of compensation with the Met, they really are feckin incompetent.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X