• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

He's Arrested

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAccountant View Post
    If you run the video at slow speed, you can see her raise her right leg towards him as he approaches. Doesn't mean trying to push her under a bus is a good idea.
    Whoa it does look like she raised her leg to try to trip him. Makes it a bit different.....
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      That's rubbish. I just run it frame by frame. The jogger moves over and aims himself at her. He then pushes her. She then falls over to her left; and as she does her right leg sticks out as it would do.

Not looked frame by frame - I guess the police will.

Comment

See this sort of thing quite often getting off planes. For some reason, people can sit on a plane for hours but have to be the first ones to the luggage collection.

Got off a flight once and this older fella was trying to overtake everyone as you walk up the airbridge. Being really rude and shoving past. My Mrs walks with crutches so it a bit more of a wider load. Because he was pushing past, he got irritated and shoved her. He shot off. As always no need for me to stick up for my dear wife because when we got to the luggage she spotted him and was off.....

Some people just seem to think they have a right to all the space they need around them.

Comment

Hopefully for his punishment he will be pushed under a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            Whoa it does look like she raised her leg to try to trip him. Makes it a bit different.....
            Looked to me she was just walking. He swerved into her so there might have been a self defence reaction.

Though generally I think people walking while staring at their phones should be shot. Unless it is me....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Cycle near left turning tipper trucks.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Give him a road bike and send him my way...
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Cycle near left turning tipper trucks.
                  That would be a waste of good lycra...
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Give him a road bike and send him my way...
                    Going to lock him in your dungeon with a ketchup bottle where the sun does not shine?

Comment

Going to lock him in your dungeon with a ketchup bottle where the sun does not shine?
                      Waste of ketchup.

I'd direct him to go for a jog in the woods. I'd be fair, though, and give him a good 5 minute 30 second start.

"Release the hounds, Smithers"
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X