• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spain’s Long Economic Nightmare Is Finally Over

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    They might do better if they stopped throwing donkeys off buildings and giving the bulls a fair chance at a fight.
    I'm the only person here that is allowed to complain about "mis hermanos".

Throwing donkeys off the building!!!What are you talking about?

Comment

I say it out loud. If they did not stick swords in the thing it would be better.
      If you are talking about killing the bull at the arena, yes I agree with you 200%. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        I think it's inevitable that the euro will fail.

I'm not entirely sure what you can do to stop it, could you realistically centralise control of economies to Brussels? I don't mean setting rules about deficits which are never enforced I'm talking about the economies of the EU being fully controlled in one place, probably by the Germans.

I just can't see that happening and that worries me because I'm not sure what will happen if the Euro and then the EU fails.

How can the EU/Euro be fixed, realistically?
        Like it or not money is power and Germany has the bigger net contribution in the EU. Euro and EU can't fail will be a disaster and I'm sure that it's what Trump wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post

10 Animal Cruelty Traditions in Spain

More importantly - why am I talking to a sockie?

Comment

10 Animal Cruelty Traditions in Spain

More importantly - why am I talking to a sockie?
            I didn't know anything about this, I'm in shock.

Comment

I didn't know anything about this, I'm in shock.
              Gratuitous violence is not nice. I believe the Portuguese are far nicer.

Comment

I think there is confusion with "goat throwing" celebrated on the fourth Sunday of January.

We should celebrate diversity.

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  I think there is confusion with "goat throwing" celebrated on the fourth Sunday of January.

We should celebrate diversity.

Indeed. Like FGM.

Comment

Good to see Greece is sorted too.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-of-any-tunnel

Comment

Gratuitous violence is not nice. I believe the Portuguese are far nicer.
                      NO in Portugal we don't have this kind of crap.

In Portugal, we have the bull fight that I don't feel very proud of but at least we don't kill the bull at the arena.

In the North, we had a ritual called cat burning.

The ritual consisted of putting a cat in a basket on the top of the post and burn the basket until it falls (the cat could survive or not).
                      Two years ago some idiots tried to revive that tradition and the responsible faced penalties because now it's against the law.

It's difficult to convince people/psychopaths that it's wrong when a tradition includes barbarian acts, they call a tradition.

Comment

Working...
                      X