• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eavis: There will be a Glastonbury 2018 if Mystery Band Reforms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eavis: There will be a Glastonbury 2018 if Mystery Band Reforms

...and it's not Pink Floyd.

So, who does that leave? Led Zeppelin?

If it's Dire Straits for the first time in my life I'll be up all night banging away at the keyboard trying to get tickets.

Just imagine the opening riff of Money For Nothing blasting out from the Pyramid Stage. It would be completely unsurpassable - the definitive festival moment.

Stone Roses....

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/glas...really-should/

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Stone Roses....
      They've been playing this year already.

Comment

Black Lace

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
          ...and it's not Pink Floyd.

So, who does that leave? Led Zeppelin?

If it's Dire Straits for the first time in my life I'll be up all night banging away at the keyboard trying to get tickets.

Just imagine the opening riff of Money For Nothing blasting out from the Pyramid Stage. It would be completely unsurpassable - the definitive festival moment.
          You are now confirmed as Gricer.

Comment

The Smiths

Or the Cheeky Girls
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

The Jam

Comment

The (two surviving) Beatles, with Zak Starkey and Dhani Harrison?
                Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

The Beatles, with Lennon and Harrison.

Like any worthwhile band would reform for Glastonbury. Either they're too rich to care, too much bad history to allow it, or just to damn old to be any good, or all three.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Abba
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X