• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it time to move abroad?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it time to move abroad?

I'm seriously thinking about this now, after this shambles of a vote- it's like watching the England team but worse.

I'm thinking Australia or NZ, anyone know whats it's like being a software developer there? Are we still revered and loved there?

Or move to Germany and admit defeat?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Bit too late but why not? I left at 1 GBP = 1.43 EUR.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        I'm seriously thinking about this now, after this shambles of a vote- it's like watching the England team but worse.

I'm thinking Australia or NZ, anyone know whats it's like being a software developer there? Are we still revered and loved there?
        You don't have the skills required.

HTH, BIKIW.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Or move to Germany and admit defeat?
          Hande hoch?

Comment

I'm applying for PR visa to Australia... PARADISE

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

I think we're safe until Gen Y sees the remake of Logan's Run

Comment

Yes guys - please do leave. Will only increase the daily rate for the niche areas I work in.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
                  I'm applying for PR visa to Australia... PARADISE
                  Everything in Australia is trying to kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Everything in Australia is trying to kill you.

Comment

Working...
                    X