• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn to take part in TV debate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    No but they generally point to trying to presenting a strong united britian to europe during negotations or fook em.

It is not any political parties doing that we voted out.

Cameron did it due to pressure from the people which was the right thing.

Ok he expected remain to win and got a shock and then went back on his word.

So maybe that was the problem?
    You sound like a child.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      You sound like a child.
      Edjukated under Bliar.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Edjukated under Bliar.
        I is edukated under Thatcher and Major so me's don't understand English grammer.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

FFS a party political broadcast by the coward.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            FFS a party political broadcast by the coward.
            Just watching it now - it is like she isn't sure what facial expression to put on.

She says Corbyn has no plan for Brexit. But like pretty much everything else she says, what she means is "I have no plan for Brexit, but you should vote for me because I say Corbyn doesn't have one".
            Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Originally posted by chopper View Post
              Just watching it now - it is like she isn't sure what facial expression to put on.

She says Corbyn has no plan for Brexit. But like pretty much everything else she says, what she means is "I have no plan for Brexit, but you should vote for me because I say Corbyn doesn't have one".
              She is copying Zac Goldsmith's negative campaign for London Mayor.

Sadiq Khan, who didn't have Lyton Crosby, was told to be positive and he won...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                No but they generally point to trying to presenting a strong united britian to europe during negotations or fook em.

It is not any political parties doing that we voted out.

Cameron did it due to pressure from the people which was the right thing.

Ok he expected remain to win and got a shock and then went back on his word.

So maybe that was the problem?
                Nonsense, Cameron did it to quell an increasingly vocal group of crazies within his own party and to put a stop to the the UKIP bandwagon. For some reason though, the remainers didn't take the threat seriously enough - and completely underestimated the stupidity of the populace to not answer the question on the referendum but to use it to air all sorts of other unrelated grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  You sound like a child.
                  Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Edjukated under Bliar.
                  Nah educated under Thatcher.

Comment

Originally posted by grabri View Post
                    Nonsense, Cameron did it to quell an increasingly vocal group of crazies within his own party and to put a stop to the the UKIP bandwagon. For some reason though, the remainers didn't take the threat seriously enough - and completely underestimated the stupidity of the populace to not answer the question on the referendum but to use it to air all sorts of other unrelated grievances.
                    Ah yes the 'crazies' e.g. those people who do not share your point of view?

The 'Remainers' the proportion of the population who just expected to get their own way - because that's what Blair's labour sold them?

Change is good - problem is some people never seem to understand it is not just something that has to happen to other people.

Comment

Is it a coincidence that yesterday was the end of may?
                      "You can't climb the ladder of success, with your hands in the pockets"
                      Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Working...
                      X