• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester bomber's mother reported him and police did nothing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
    I don't imagine the fall of Constantinople came about by peaceable means
    Wars have been fought using religion for 1000s of years. Lot's of wars were fought over ideologies which were not based on any religion at all too. Religion is often used as a tool by the powerful to increase their power and wealth. Doesn't mean the religion itself is a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Please think clearly.

Remember your comment focused on Muslims feeling marginalized. I said they have a responsibility to integrate.

I'm not going to define integrate, if you struggle with this basic concept that I'm not sure what I can say to help.
      Muslims feel marginalised because they constantly have the finger pointed at them like they somehow had anything to do with the violence and are being treated as second class citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        Keep it up - ISIS Saudi Arabia will start funding you in no time.
        FTFY
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          FTFY

Keep it up - Saudi Arabia (AKA ISIS) are already funding you..

FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
            I don't imagine the fall of Constantinople came about by peaceable means
            The Eastern Roman empire could have stopped Islam in its tracks in the 600s, but they didn't bother as they were under the mistaken impression it was just another variant of Christianity (which were popping up all over the place at the time in the Middle East and North Africa).

Talk about dropping a bollock
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
              Ok we can do that too. And kick the fockers out. sad even with brexit it won't happen because of weaklings like you.

lets light a vigil for the next attack.
              I seem to recall you are a keen enthusiast for the EU. Have you forgotten that when it comes to immigration the EU are the biggest "weaklings" of all and show no sign of changing their ways?
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                I seem to recall you are a keen enthusiast for the EU. Have you forgotten that when it comes to immigration the EU are the biggest "weaklings" of all and show no sign of changing their ways?
                yep but you left. So make use of it and kick the terrorist suspects and their families out!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                  Muslims feel marginalised because they constantly have the finger pointed at them like they somehow had anything to do with the violence and are being treated as second class citizens.
                  I was listening to the BBC security guy, Frank Gardener, on Radio 4 this morning.

He was saying that it would be counter productive to point the finger at muslim communities and sanction anyone who hasn't actually committed an act of terrorism yet.

I can see his point but there are hundreds of returnees from Syria who are going scot free & I thought they'd already committed an offence just by virtue of the fact that they'd been to Syria.

These people definitely need to be swept up - it's crazy having them at large; they've been brutalised and God knows what they're capable of.

Comment

Turkey is joining Schengen not the EU. They are not the same.

Ukraine has just gained visa-free travel to EU as well...

Comment

yep but you left. So make use of it and kick the terrorist suspects and their families out!
                      We haven't left yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X