• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Explosion in Manchester

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Whereas in a Christian country this happens. All part of the balance of free speech and 'public morals'.

http://www.premierchristianradio.com...istians-banned
    Bonkers.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
      I went to a local shop yesterday and met some guy - muslim. He was overly helpful and was looking at me as if he was trying to compensate for recent events. Hmmm
      Nice anecdote.
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

I went to a local shop yesterday and met some guy - muslim. He was overly helpful and was looking at me as if he was trying to compensate for recent events. Hmmm
        Maybe he thought you were shop lifting?
        Contracting is like plumbing. You're your own boss until you walk into someone's house and they tell you to take your shoes off.

Comment

Fookin' hell
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Maybe you'd left your cock hanging out and he felt sorry for you.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what comes out of this:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...ids-amber-rudd

Teachers and religious figures in Manchester who knew Abedi raised concerns about his extremist views on multiple occasions and over several years.
              Perhaps the 'Muslim community' is a reliable partner against radical Islam.

Comment

There was talk about integration on this thread particularly among the right and the Tory voters yet it seems from reading the Conservative Manifesto that they're in favour of more segregation! Page 50:

‘We will replace the unfair and ineffective inclusivity rules that prevent the establishment of new Roman Catholic schools, instead requiring new faith schools to prove that parents of other faiths and none would be prepared to send their children to that school.’
                What the manifesto is saying is that the Tories are determined to lift the 50% cap on selection of pupils by faith that was introduced 10 years ago to prevent the education system becoming ghettoised. In other words, they are encouraging segregation in the playgrounds.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                X