• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Explosion in Manchester

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Explosion in Manchester

Multiple casualties reported

Deaths confirmed after Manchester Arena blast reports - BBC News

an ariana grande concert of all things, full of young folk, just terrible

Terrorism talk already making the rounds, bomb disposal on site but nothing confirmed so wait and see I guess ?

Really had just about enough of this planet

Comment

Report of 19 dead, 50 wounded.

Comment

A car's dashcam parked around a thousand feet away captured a flash and the sound of the explosion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJSCL5HtrDU

Comment

Was there with my daughter, 30 seconds later we'd have been in the foyer area. Lots if talk about balloons or speakers blowing up.

I'm no weapons expert but the place stank of gunsmoke and lots if injuries right in front of us.

And it's right at the entrance to my clients office, guess I'll be staying away tomorrow.
          Gronda Gronda

Comment

Talk of a suicide bomber in the foyer area.

Shocking, I condemn this and all acts of urban terrorism.

Today, my thoughts are with the families of the deceased innocent victims and those injured in the atrocity.
            Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
            Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
              A car's dashcam parked around a thousand feet away captured a flash and the sound of the explosion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJSCL5HtrDU

"This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on spam, deceptive practices and scams."

It is now be referred to as a suspected terrorist attack. No doubt the "suspected" prefix will soon be gone.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by the_rangdo View Post
                Was there with my daughter, 30 seconds later we'd have been in the foyer area. Lots if talk about balloons or speakers blowing up.

I'm no weapons expert but the place stank of gunsmoke and lots if injuries right in front of us.

And it's right at the entrance to my clients office, guess I'll be staying away tomorrow.
                Glad you're ok.

Comment

Originally posted by the_rangdo View Post

Jeez.....lucky escape. Glad you are ok.
                  Terrible news, and of all the concerts to choose as well knowing what the audience profile would have been.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

So 22 dead, 59 injured.

That'll be 21 innocents and one worthless piece of tulip.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X