• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Frozen shoulder - flippin heck it hurts....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Must be getting old. Falling to pieces...

Flippin hurts like buggery. NHS useless - have a few painkillers. Private cortisone injection next on cards I think....

Anyone else ever have? Apparently its more common when you're over 40 {sigh}
    Sounds like a lead-swinging injury.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
      Osteopath?
      Osteopathy is fine. Cranial osteopathy is woo.
      Or Chiropractor? Though I think chiropractors might be con merchants to some extent.
      Indeed. https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...science-health (This article was taken down in June 2008 following a legal complaint from the British Chiropractic Association (BCA) but was reinstated on 15 April 2010 after the BCA discontinued its libel action against Simon Singh)
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        You never known PC could be a very good tennis player, rugby player or weight lifter in his spare time so it's a sports injury...

USED TO BE very good rugby player. Wales mun innit. 30 years ago though.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Osteopathy is fine. Cranial osteopathy is woo.
          Indeed. https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...science-health (This article was taken down in June 2008 following a legal complaint from the British Chiropractic Association (BCA) but was reinstated on 15 April 2010 after the BCA discontinued its libel action against Simon Singh)
          interesting...
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            USED TO BE very good rugby player. Wales mun innit. 30 years ago though.
            You being Welsh I thought you would have played rugby at some point.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              You being Welsh I thought you would have played rugby at some point.
              On that basis do you also think he's been balls deep in the local livestock at some point as well?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Had one about 5-6 years ago. NHS said painkillers and rest and it could take up to 6 months to clear up.

Four visits to a Chiropractor did the job in 2 weeks. Carried on with Chiro for about three months afterwards.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Painkillers screw up liver and kidney.
                  Go for sports massage, pilates , physio therapy/chiro

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    On that basis do you also think he's been balls deep in the local livestock at some point as well?
                    That would be a racial* stereotype.

*Racism as defined by Equality Act 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                      Painkillers screw up liver and kidney.
                      Go for sports massage, pilates , physio therapy/chiro
                      Physios hurt you but are often better placed to work out how screwed up you are then a damn GP.

Comment

Working...
                      X