• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday:
    - funeral, followed by wake.
    - take my daughter to a soft play party
    - 40th birthday party

Sunday:
    - **** all.

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2404840
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Gardening, racking wine, consuming garden produce.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working on SKA

Comment

Friday night: A late night walk around the neighbourhood with a knife, slashing a couple dozen tyres for fun.
            Saturday: Working on my personal projects (cleaning the flat).
            Saturday night: Giving my boss' missus a good time while he's "out with his mates" (shagging his secretary).
            Sunday: Church and the National Portrait Gallery for a little bit of culture.
            You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Watching the boy play football tomorrow and running a marathon Sunday.
              https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Comment

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
                Friday night: A late night walk around the neighbourhood with a knife, slashing a couple dozen tyres for fun.
                Saturday: Working on my personal projects (cleaning the flat).
                Saturday night: Giving my boss' missus a good time while he's "out with his mates" (shagging his secretary).
                Sunday: Church and the National Portrait Gallery for a little bit of culture.

Originally posted by Andy Hallett View Post
                Watching the boy play football tomorrow and running a marathon Sunday.
                Ooh! An agent going through the wall? Top Sunday morning telly. I've got some black pudding in too.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  What are you doing this weekend?
                  Pretend I'm at work by browsing the Internet all day.
                  nomadd liked this post

Comment

Recovering from 420 Day.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                      Nothing to say about your son

Dunno, cocker. According to his diary, he appears to be on the f*kin bench: https://www.royal.uk/future-engageme...F05%2F2017&id=

BTW, KM denies your 'first E' story. She thinks she gave a tenner to a tramp outside with soiled trousers though - does that ring any bells?

Comment

Working...
                      X