• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kicking off in Paris again...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    And before you know it, you're spreading your vile extremist views on the Internet, making up tulip about an Islamist attack in Dortmund.

It's very sad, but can we change these people?
    Do stop your subscription to the Granuaid then

https://www.theguardian.com/football...link-to-attack

German police investigating a pipe bomb attack on a bus transporting the Borussia Dortmund football team to a Champions League match have detained one suspect and are searching for another, both described by prosecutors as having links to “the Islamist spectrum”.

I must admit when the stocks story broke this morning I was very surprised. My first thought 'That is cold' unbelievable behaviour.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Do stop your subscription to the Granuaid then

https://www.theguardian.com/football...link-to-attack

I must admit when the stocks story broke this morning I was very surprised. My first thought 'That is cold' unbelievable behaviour.
      Funnily enough, the first thing I thought when the attack happened was that this was a great way of manipulating the share price.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Funnily enough, the first thing I thought when the attack happened was that this was a great way of manipulating the share price.
        sick barsteward

Comment

sick barsteward
          You can't argue with the market, apparently.

Comment

I know this is awful, but when I switched on the news today I was just please it was not UK general election related.

Comment

Completely with you, much of the cause seems to be isolation and disenfranchised we need to deal with that. The idiocy of ignoring it seems still to be the preferred choice of the NoBrain Remoaners.
              But what if these qualities are intrinsic to the problem "culture"?

What if they actively want isolation?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
                But what if these qualities are intrinsic to the problem "culture"?

What if they actively want isolation?
                then stop importing it.

Comment

I was under the impression that one of the reason for the hatred of the west was the dilution of their culture with the west culture ( a bit like a culture victory in Civ5 for those that play it)

And so those who are displaced to the west will surely retain some of that resentment about the culture and so will stay isolated.

probably a bit of simple view on a complex problem but you kind of get my gist?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    I was under the impression that one of the reason for the hatred of the west was the dilution of their culture with the west culture ( a bit like a culture victory in Civ5 for those that play it)

And so those who are displaced to the west will surely retain some of that resentment about the culture and so will stay isolated.

probably a bit of simple view on a complex problem but you kind of get my gist?
                    Its surprising how many fantasize about what they believe they have lost. The culture they come from caused them to move across the world for a better life then they want to recreate it over here.

Comment

Completely with you, much of the cause seems to be isolation and disenfranchised we need to deal with that. The idiocy of ignoring it seems still to be the preferred choice of the NoBrain Remoaners.
                      It seems that you don't want to solve the problem, but merely to exploit terrorism as a wedge to continue your divisive rhetoric. Then you can rally behind your favourite newspaper as it labels people who disagree with you as Enemies of the People and Saboteurs.

Fortunately, with the exception of scooterscot, we are clever enough to see though your disgraceful anti-democratic stance and rise serenely above it.

Comment

Working...
                      X