• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kicking off in Paris again...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    What do you suggest instead?
    Question is what do you suggest?
    Make a massive generalisation, Create loads of concentration camps, bring in some zyklon b? What?
    You seem unhappy with the current response, you suggest something?
    Fooking useless moron.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Question is what do you suggest?
      Make a massive generalisation, Create loads of concentration camps, bring in some zyklon b? What?
      You seem unhappy with the current response, you suggest something?
      Fooking useless moron.
      There is a lack of hope. The disenfranchised turn and are turned to an alternative, an escape, an opportunity for vengence.

I would re-introduce national service, fixing pot holes, meals on wheels. A lack of integration is clearly a big factor.
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

There is a lack of hope. The disenfranchised turn and are turned to an alternative, an escape, an opportunity for vengence.

I would re-introduce national service, fixing pot holes, meals on wheels. A lack of integration is clearly a big factor.
        You are as thick as mince obviously, we should hit it with a major leaflet campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WgUktfdDy4

Like the way our experts know just how to fix this and it doesn't involve any tough decisions.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

One policeman dead, another wounded and shooter killed in Paris

Paris's Champs Elysees sees one policeman shot dead | Daily Mail Online

Sounds like a lone wolf with mental health issues.

Or maybe not - now talk about 2 gunmen...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e_iOSApp_Other
          From the start it was referred to as a terrorist attack. It's clear that you care more about trying to score political points (right wing virtue signalling?) and promote your xenophobic world view than you do about the victims. It really is nausea inducing.

Thankfully, you're so utterly moronic and incoherent the chances of you actually fomenting the hatred and fear you seek are very very low. The only people who will praise you for your stance are already of your ilk.

What do you suggest instead as an alternative to whipping up hatred and xenophobia, causing a reduction in civil liberties etc. etc.?
          Light a candle and put a tricolour backdrop on our Facebook page?
          Ineffectual sentimentalism, but preferable to what you seem to be in favour of.

Personally I'm in favour of the Campaign for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society.

(And no, I didn't have to look that up! )
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

See the Dortmund bombing is now down to someone playing the stock market. Continue to jump to conclusions
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              See the Dortmund bombing is now down to someone playing the stock market. Continue to jump to conclusions
              Nonsense. Mauve monkey clearly stated it was an Islamist attack.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...mb-attack.html

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                You are as thick as mince obviously, we should hit it with a major leaflet campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WgUktfdDy4

Like the way our experts know just how to fix this and it doesn't involve any tough decisions.
                The opposite my friend. I'm talking about integrate rather than let people get disheartened then radicalised

If you live in a sink hole estate full of drugs no police and no hope, you are an easy target for extremists. It's like the perfect recruiting ground.

Integration is hard work, and needs money and resources. But trying to stop the radicalisation at the start has to be better than putting a SWAT team at the end of every street?

Comment

The opposite my friend. I'm talking about integrate rather than let people get disheartened then radicalised

If you live in a sink hole estate full of drugs no police and no hope, you are an easy target for extremists. It's like the perfect recruiting ground.
                  And before you know it, you're spreading your vile extremist views on the Internet, making up tulip about an Islamist attack in Dortmund.

It's very sad, but can we change these people?

Comment

Kicking off in Paris again...

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    And before you know it, you're spreading your vile extremist views on the Internet, making up tulip about an Islamist attack in Dortmund.

It's very sad, but can we change these people?
                    The news were reporting Dortmund as an Islamic attack!

I don't know if we can change these people.

Maybe. Lighting a fooking candle will do sweet f a though.

But by refusing to talk about the issues, and jumping down people's necks every time about it; it ain't going to happen.

Comment

Integration is hard work, and needs money and resources. But trying to stop the radicalisation at the start has to be better than putting a SWAT team at the end of every street?

Completely with you, much of the cause seems to be isolation and disenfranchised we need to deal with that. The idiocy of ignoring it seems still to be the preferred choice of the NoBrain Remoaners.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X