• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General Election announced - June 8th

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    We need to see if Corbyn can eat a bacon sandwich.

Pork product interaction is important for PM candidates.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-dave-dead-pig
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Ta mods

Comment

LibCon coalition based on staying in the single market?

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          This will be a Corbyn landslide, no doubt about it. Tories will be obliterated completely. Finally the working man will have his say. Labour voters will come out in force and kick the vile Tories out. I called the GE ages ago and predicted this months ago.
          Nurse!

If you think you're sick of voting, spare a thought for the poor Labour Party members who will be busily preparing for their now annual leadership election in a few weeks. Maybe this time they'll wheel out someone we've actually heard of to replace the doomed Corbyn.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Our new glorious leader. Ladies and gentlemen Tim farron will keep us in EUROPE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
              Our new glorious leader
              I wouldn't go that far!
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Pfffft

Farron is about the only impediment to the Lib Dems gaining strongly.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
                  Our new glorious leader. Ladies and gentlemen Tim farron will keep us in EUROPE!!!
                  Tim Nice-But-Dim?

You really need to cut down on the weed, man
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Great, another vote I can't vote in, but will**** up my life...
                    You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
                      Great, another vote I can't vote in, but will**** up my life...
                      Why, are you in prison?

Comment

Working...
                      X