• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    btc $15,600
    Fire sale, fill yer boots!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    Scooty is living proof that getting hooked on crypto addles the brain.
    He was pretty addled on a wide variety of subjects way before “crypto”

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    Scooty is living proof that getting hooked on crypto addles the brain.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied

@without_worries, Wow, you are in denial. I should promote you to my contrary indicator.
    We worked that out years ago.

Leave a comment:

• agentzero
    replied
    Scooter is actively posting in this 'article', if it can be called an article:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BT...ollinger-Band/

Good to see people calling him out for his fantasy rubbish.

Some of the gems:

"@without_worries, How can you not admit you were wrong on this? I mean really, it's okay to be wrong. Traders and analysts are wrong all the time. The best traders and analysts in the world, however, say this: "it's okay to be wrong, but it's not okay to stay wrong. I'm not running a victory lap. I don't really care. I just don't like it when people sell signals to unsuspecting consumers and inexperienced traders without showing where the trade is invalid. If you're trying to catch the final lows, tell everyone it's risky and to use a stop b/c a countertrend trade idea is lower probability -- like knife catching . . . . It's a recipe for disaster and devastation of capital. Does that make sense?

Anyone who bought your signals here has not only lost that money (for the signal fees) but also lost -50% on AVAX"

"@without_worries you should look at your own track record, step back and be honest with yourself, It’s pretty terrible"

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    btc $15,600

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    The guy is a knob end of the nth order.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

One thing's for sure, he's full of bull.
    Nah, he's a contrarian genius. The majority of investors lose (apparently) and only the minority win ... he's in the minority with his views, so he must be a winner
    Last edited by Whorty; 9 November 2022, 12:05.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Bitcoin to $31k - bullish divergence

Updated 13 hours ago

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BT...sh-divergence/

I don't know why he does that. All the history is there to show what utter tulipe he's talking.

Sept 14 -
    Is it possible price action falls further? Sure.

Is it probable? No

And then a history of posts about the price drop that wasn't probable. Surely anyone in their right mind would be embarrassed to keep adding to that log with all their misses available for all to see.

Puts my teeth on edge reading that.

I mean. This statement alone just talks about colours on a graph. What a useless pile of excrement that lot is.

The blue circles. This is the NVT tool. Notice the green line? That green line just crossed up 40. Look left. Capitulations in price action followed by historical volatility printing a cross up 40 in green as in the past was a powerful signal of what the future weeks and months will bring.

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Bitcoin to $31k - bullish divergence

Updated 13 hours ago

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BT...sh-divergence/

One thing's for sure, he's full of bull.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X