• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamesbrown
    replied
    I just checked on my holdings of legacy fiat currencies and everything is massively up this week! Fiat currency to the moon!

Leave a comment:

• pr1
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I put £50 into LUNA just on the off-chance (a tiny fraction of my crypto pot). It had fallen from about $70 to 7c (0.07) so as we say down 99.9%. I bought at 7c and watched it slowly fall to about 1c yesterday. Every time I looked it had halved in value through the day.

It's now trading at $0.00007 - .007c. So I lost 99.9% and I think it has now lost 99.9999% of its original value. Not often you get to watch something fall logarithmically!

I think I win "worst trade".
    HODL

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I put £50 into LUNA just on the off-chance (a tiny fraction of my crypto pot). It had fallen from about $70 to 7c (0.07) so as we say down 99.9%. I bought at 7c and watched it slowly fall to about 1c yesterday. Every time I looked it had halved in value through the day.

It's now trading at $0.00007 - .007c. So I lost 99.9% and I think it has now lost 99.9999% of its original value. Not often you get to watch something fall logarithmically!

I think I win "worst trade".

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Now's the time to invest in MordyCoin. I promise you'll only lose what I think you deserve to lose.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    LUNA is now down 99.9% on the day. That's quite something.
    Elliott wave that one, scootie...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    LUNA is now down 99.9% on the day. That's quite something.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    My dad says that if you have to resort to name calling then you have already lost the argument.
    Yeah, but he raised you and you're the one "investing" in cryptotwaddle.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    My dad says that if you have to resort to name calling then you have already lost the argument.
    You dad's a ****.

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Given that my original £50 grew to over £500, of which I have withdrawn £280 fully, £80 left in the wallet to buy quickly when low of which £30 left is now worth as of this mornings rising marking around £250 I don't think it's me thats stuck in the mud or worse.

How is scotty, is he on the moon yet?
    You're a little defensive, so you probably don't have the nerve to lose everything on cryptotwaddle, but you may have dipped a toe in backwoods bunkers and/or antivax "freedom" marches.

Scootie is living with his mum again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X