• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK threatens Spain with war over gibraltar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    I'm not saying it won't happen. I think it will - and it will be massive failure, a mistake that will haunt you for decades
    Of course you are entitled to your opinion. My opinion is that success/failure will be determined by what we make of it.

There again, opinions are like 4rs3holes. Everyone has one. No-one wants to hear about anyone elses.

Comment

Yes army of unicorn riders in stables you deluded brexiter. This brexit is becoming more and more apparent to be self harm, and they are face palming now at you and your demands
      Demands?

What have we demanded?
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        Demands?

What have we demanded?
        To begin with, the campaign - no immigration, single access , 350m for NHS, preferential access for the city.Nothing of that will happen. So what are you left with ? Every day less and less

Comment

To begin with, the campaign - no immigration, single access , 350m for NHS, preferential access for the city.Nothing of that will happen. So what are you left with ? Every day less and less
          I didn't demand that.

Also the demands were made to British politicians.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            I didn't demand that.

Also the demands were made to British politicians.
            Yes David davis says he was "ambitious" reverting to wto threat like a spoiled child. Yes that will show them !

Comment

I'm not saying it won't happen. I think it will - and it will be massive failure, a mistake that will haunt you for decades
              Kind of like being in the EU and allowing them to build up countries in Eastern Europe with our contribution so they can then shift manufacturing there because it's cheaper
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

What has the UK government demanded in that Article 50 letter?

There are lots of 'demands' for a second referendum, for parliament to overturn the vote...

That's all rhetoric.

I suggest you read the PM's letter in full and tone the tulip down.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                  What has the UK government demanded in that Article 50 letter?

There are lots of 'demands' for a second referendum, for parliament to overturn the vote...

That's all rhetoric.

I suggest you read the PM's letter in full and tone the tulip down.
                  Exactly , you get nothing you were primised. Massive brexit fail.

Comment

UK threatens Spain with war over gibraltar

Exactly , you get nothing you were primised. Massive brexit fail.
                    Nothing was 'primised' to me.

I voted to leave the EU, the rest of it is pure fluff. And there was plenty of that on both sides.

The PM has stated her wish to secure a comprehensive and fair trade deal when the UK is outside the EU. A deal that is of benefit to both the EU and the UK.

I've never voted Tory, but I think she's doing an excellent job in extremely difficult circumstances.

Comment

If you cut through the noise, the grandstanding and posturing, both sides have said they want a deal and strong relationship in the future.

The starting gun has been fired and thousands of civil servants across Europe will be toiling away on detailed and tedious work to sort something out.

Forget the lead characters, the Borris's, the Junckers' and the rest. They just add the drama and colour. Forget the media, they just want to sell papers by pandering to the existing views of their readership, whether Leave or Remain, Pro-EU or Anti-EU.

The real work is done by faceless men and women working out of the limelight just getting on with the job.

Comment

Working...
                      X