• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coping with a scooterscot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    It also explains the Scooter Supplement at various retail and catering establishments.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...f-general.html
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Spent last week in the UK, both me and Mrs scooter in fact. Something we both noticed was how expensive everything seemed to be. Pizza express, two undercooked small pizzas and soft drinks £30!!! Compared to my local Italian restaurant here in Munich, €14. we both thought one off incident and moved on. No matter where we went everything felt costly or overpriced for what it was. Only beed out the country for six months.

At the airport I got me a Twix for 80p -

Just got the exact same chocolate bar from the vending machine here at work, 52p

What a swizz. Moan over.
    Especially at airport shops vs. supplemented or cost price work vending machines and major UK chains compared to local independents, obviously.

Lets hope with that understanding of base economics he doesn't ever start his own business....

Oh, wait
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Just received this from E bay, scooter seems to sleep right through after a couple of chapters.

Thanks for all the advice so far

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
      X