• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official Britain has triggered article 50 thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    You got it wrong - they would not be telling lies, they would be exercising their right to free speech that EU taken away from them!
    This red white and blue Brexit freedom will be magnificent in its overthrow of the shackles of the EUSSR.

Brexit - opportunities for UK natural healthcare - The Society of Homeopaths

Brexit - opportunities for UK natural healthcare

Society board members and staff attended the All Parliamentary Group December meeting to explore the current challenges and new potential opportunities within healthcare posed by Brexit.

Dr Robert Verkerk, opened the meeting with a passionate presentation sharing outcomes of his 25 years of experience within sustainability and health.

He talked about the shift in healthcare towards the 'whole person approach' which he believes should provide much greater scope for the CAM professions to play a more integral role within the NHS. Dr Verkerk discussed how EU laws have created 'road blocks' to sustainable healthcare, in part due to the interpretation of the laws by the Food Standards Agency and MHRA for example, who, in his opinion, apply them literally which as a result, has stifled opportunities for other approaches, including natural health, which for the most part sit outside the current legislative frameworks.

David Tredinnick MP passionately appealed to the audience to come together to create a 'movement' as a whole and address the current opportunity.

The meeting was very positive with a sense of real energy and appetite for change. The Brexit vote could create opportunities within healthcare not seen for many years, and with a struggling NHS, a timely coming together of the CAM sector, could be the answer to support these pressures, helping create a sustainable future with a real focus on holistic patient centred care.

Comment

So we have the food industry wanting to lie and poison us, and now we have the loons wanting to kill us with their "medicines" when they have done.

Brexit is bringing out of the manipulative, dodgy and loony industries out of the woodwork.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        So we have the food industry wanting to lie and poison us, and now we have the loons wanting to kill us with their "medicines" when they have done.

Brexit is bringing out of the manipulative, dodgy and loony industries out of the woodwork.
        It is freeing us from the shackles of EUSSR oppression. Market forces will deal with dangerous merchants.

Comment

In addition to a return to pre-EU food with bits of sh*t in them and dirty beaches, it looks like post Brexit Britain will be returning to its old building standards.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-bri...-idUKKBN16G1DC

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Breaking: A50 will be triggered on 29th March

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

has anyone started one of those "doomsday clocks" yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Breaking: A50 will be triggered on 29th March
                Yep the vote is done the die is cast and the queen has given it the royal finger. All May has to do now is pull the chain and flush the country down the crapper.

Something I always knew the tories would end up doing eventually.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

My forecasting skills are amazing! Who would have thought it!

Andyone want next weeks lottery numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I'd settle for knowing when Arsenal will finally win a game.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I'm no mathmagician but I'll bet the winning ticket will have the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X