• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK government is bluffing with cards everyone can see

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Not just the tariffs. Customs checks on components as well...
    Very, very thorough custom checks ...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Is that a carburetor up your jacksie or are you just tulipting yourself to see me?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Bollocks. These things are done online now and it's incorporated into shipping systems.

The amount of bulltulip you morons come out with still astounds even me and I've been reading your horsetulip for over 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Bollocks. These things are done online now and it's incorporated into shipping systems.

The amount of bulltulip you morons come out with still astounds even me and I've been reading your horsetulip for over 10 years.
          Interesting to look at the Norway / Sweden border arrangements:

Close Sweden-Norway ties despite EU border dividing them

Comment

Originally posted by gutaruk22 View Post
            Interesting.

But the only people stopping us revoking that rule is us as in the uk and the eu.

It would clearly be beneficial to do that mainly for the sake of the affected citizens in that particular case.

But the eu demands the rules are obeyed regardless of whether they achieve their intended purpose or not.

And i am not a big fan of that point of view.
            Wish i'd said that.

Wait what????

Comment

Next 10 years on here will be a killer

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Interesting to look at the Norway / Sweden border arrangements:

Close Sweden-Norway ties despite EU border dividing them
                One of the Kippers' rallying cries was "Get control of our borders!", which is hardly compatible with lorries and cars driving at full speed over the borders with only occasional spot checks.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

"Sure, their sudden introduction will force some car companies to move to Europe"

A day later...

Toyota to invest £240m in UK plant at Burnaston - BBC News

The worlds largest car manufacturer is clearly unconcerned.

GDP was already meant to be 6% down by now with a million more out of work, it's the same bedwetters making these tulipe predictions.
                  I noticed that there was a total fallacy in this post, as always Leavers don't bother to fact check

Volkswagen passes Toyota as world's largest automaker despite scandal
                  Volkswagen is now the biggest car manufacturer in the world | Auto Express
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    I noticed that there was a total fallacy in this post, as always Leavers don't bother to fact check

Volkswagen passes Toyota as world's largest automaker despite scandal
                    Volkswagen is now the biggest car manufacturer in the world | Auto Express
                    Your data is out of date.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/bertelsc.../#722b2bb4261f

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                      One of the Kippers' rallying cries was "Get control of our borders!", which is hardly compatible with lorries and cars driving at full speed over the borders with only occasional spot checks.
                      The kippers conveniently forget about the Common Travel Area.

Comment

Working...
                      X