• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM:FAO Admin RE:Swear list changes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Admin,

Please can you replace d000hgwith "Bremainer|Bremoaner|Remnant"? And can that be his custom title?
    FTFY
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Suggestion to admin, can we please add:

- Bremainer
      - Bremoaner
      - Remnant

And all the other terms on a par with a school playground debate. I don't even know which terms refer to which demographics and frankly it's just stupid all round. It's like a load of tweens spouting "OMG" and "LOL" and "Amazeballs".
      I would like to add:-

-scooterscot

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        I would like to add:-

-scooterscot

Actually, if we could create a separate forum for doogie, scooter, darmstadt and all the Brexiteers except jamesbrown and Equalizer, we could have a decent discussion.

Hell, at this point I'd keep Dim!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          Actually, if we could create a separate forum for all the sockies, cross dressers and right wing extremists, we could have a decent discussion.

Hell, at this point I'd keep schtum!
          FTFY
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I'd rather Admin spent time fixing the Android App so the filter is applied on that as well. Some of the awful language used in General is really quite disturbing.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              I'd rather Admin spent time fixing the Android App so the filter is applied on that as well. Some of the awful language used in General is really quite disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                A splendid EU approach.

Don't like it, close it down.
                Classic GB9. I say the words both sides are using are stupid, and you see it as an anti-Brexit sentiment and turn it into a Leave/Remain issue.

Kind of proves my point, everyone who uses these words is an idiot. Although it does give a handy way to identify posts of no value... if they use such terms the poster is clearly a dimwit with opinions of little worth.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Admin,

Please can you replace d000hg with "Bremainer|Bremoaner|Remnant"? And can that be his custom title?
                I don't know what all these words mean but since I voted Leave I'm not sure it'd be accurate.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Indeed its time for Goodthink. Any discussion of current events or the UK's traitorous departure from the bosom / Armpit / buttocks of the EU-SSR should be forbidden.
                  Um, no. Discussing it is great but using grown-up words might be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    The next version will changes all of the 2nd posts in accountancy/legal to "have you asked your accountant?"

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      If you see a word that makes you sad, go to your safe space until you feel better.
                      They're not real words.

or wud u lik if plp txtspk? lol x

Comment

Working...
                      X