• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pensioners never had it so good

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Has it ever occurred to you that there is nothing stopping the younger generation from forming new political parties that just might cater for their priorities?

Of course not, too many of them simply expect it all to be "fixed" for them in order that they can seamlessly continue tweeting, Instagramming, and photographing their lunch.

Feckless namby-pamby snowflakes!!

God help us if there is ever another war.

I'd start a party but I don't think it would get many votes [emoji106]🏾
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      Save yourself a bit of time and join Labour.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        That's not the point.

You start a party and have policies. Labour, Tories and Lib Dims see that you have supporters and so are going to steal a local council seat or more. You then get local media coverage and a national newspaper picks up on your policies on young people. Your policies on young people are then incorporated in two of the larger parties manifestos at their next annual conference.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
        X