• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today in Trumpton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flip me, I must bring forward my well restoration, and sod the last few double glazed windows.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Saw one on vid where he said he had the biggest EC vote = 306.

Then a US journo says Obama had 312. And one of the Bushes had more. And Clinton. And Reagan.

"I wasn't given that information."

He's like that guy who was at every school who lived the Billy Liar/Walter Mitty existence but was constantly called out on it.

The Impeachment can't be far away, shirley?

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

I don't know whether he's a joke or whether he's dangerous. I'm sure the US authorities will fight against any of his outlandish ideas, as the courts have against the travel ban. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to fire off the nukes even if he wanted to, unless the US had actually been attacked first.

Either way, it's riveting stuff watching him squirm when the reporters point out his factual mistakes, like the EC vote claims. "So Mr President, someone in your administration is providing you with incorrect figures. Are you doing anything about that?".

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
          I don't know whether he's a joke or whether he's dangerous. I'm sure the US authorities will fight against any of his outlandish ideas, as the courts have against the travel ban. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to fire off the nukes even if he wanted to, unless the US had actually been attacked first.

Either way, it's riveting stuff watching him squirm when the reporters point out his factual mistakes, like the EC vote claims. "So Mr President, someone in your administration is providing you with incorrect figures. Are you doing anything about that?".
          Americans are fine.

The rest of us are screwed.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Needs to visit this guy quick:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Oh god I've got the telly on and he's managed to put the only black people that support him behind the podium in his rally, in Florida.

They refuse to draw the camera away!

Comment

Oh they have panned the camera away - every one else is much lighter. Mmm...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Oh god I've got the telly on and he's managed to put the only black people that support him behind the podium in his rally, in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I did wonder whether the guy they interviewed before the election from "Muslims for Trump" was still sure he'd made the right choice.

Comment

Originally posted by teapot418 View Post
                      I did wonder whether the guy they interviewed before the election from "Muslims for Trump" was still sure he'd made the right choice.
                      Ah, here we are

https://www.facebook.com/muslimsford...71291176427384

Comment

Working...
                      X