• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today in Trumpton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A democratic congressman will soon be calling for Trump's impeachment. linky
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Noose closing in
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Anyone follow the idiot on twitter?

Apparently

'No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
        linky - Daily Mail

linky - NYTimes
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Anyone follow the idiot on twitter?

Apparently

linky - Daily Mail

linky - NYTimes
          Could be worse.

Comment

3/1 he is impeached before the end of the year. (Paddypower).

Lump on.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

If only...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Apparently Saudi has been complaining about Trump's treatment of women

Comment

Trump Invites His Employees To Praise Him During Cabinet Meeting | HuffPost

Trump got all his cabinet to tell the world how great he is, live on TV

Mike Pence: It's the greatest privilege of my life to serve as vice president to a president who is keeping his word to the American people, and assembling a team that’s bringing real change, real prosperity, real strength back to our nation

Elaine Chao: "hundreds and hundreds of people were so thrilled" by Trump's visit to the Department of Transport

Sonny Perdue: While we are bragging about international travel I just got back from Mississippi and they like you there

Reince Priebus: thanked the president for "the opportunity and blessing to serve your agenda"

etc etc
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Did they troupe into the Oval office get on their knees and kiss his feet ?
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Spicer fired promoted.

Comment

Working...
                      X