• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump's Muslim Ban

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Yes, I agree. It's shocking.
    But overdue and needed.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

... and the American will be forbidden to enter in that countries...
      Another cold war.

Comment

If the US wants to ban Muslims from specific countries that's their right, not bothered. I would ban any extreme religion if I had my way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
          ... and the American will be forbidden to enter in that countries...
          Another cold war.
          You think they care?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            I would ban any extreme religion if I had my way.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
              I've got a windows phone, so im ok jack.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                If the US wants to ban Muslims from specific countries that's their right, not bothered. I would ban any extreme religion if I had my way.
                What if they banned British, would that be ok?

Comment

And a federal court has, predictably, blocked enforcement of Trump's executive order pending a full hearing: Trump executive order: US judge temporarily halts deportations - BBC News

Must be some kind of record for a president to be told to GTFO by a federal court within a week or so of taking office

Comment

Just saw the news and an Iraqi born Facebook software engineer has had to cancel his trip to Africa and is stuck in Boston, well done Donald your policy is working like a charm!

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                      In terms of the U.S. Isn't this akin to banning North Koreans or Cubans.
                      Once again PG shows his astonishing ignorance of the world situation. This seems to be a level of stupidity that you'd actually have to work at to achieve.

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                      That's why I post all my "extremist" views on here, in complete anonymity. Only MF knows who I really am...
                      Not just MF. :wave

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      But overdue and needed.
                      The thing is, MF, it doesn't work when you troll - there's just no real conviction in what you say. You're just not believable.

It's a stupid, populist (hypocritical - doesn't mention the funders of a great deal is Islamic terrorism - Saudi) move that won't save a single American life, and will probably cause America more harm than good. As others have pointed out - not a single US life has been lost in the USA from any of the banned people group.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X