• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Send them to live next door to remainers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    So on no evidence whatsoever you've interpolated what's happening in Sheffield to what happened to your mate in a completely different context and furthermore to the troubles in NI.
    Between you and GB9, it's difficult to say who is more of a bone-headed imbecile.
    But it's certainly entertaining in a "there but for the grace of God..." way.
    ok you explain the incredibly low crime figures in an area of poverty and ghettoisation?

I don't believe that they are incredibly law abiding as their home countries don't seem to consider them so.

Just suggesting two possibilities based on experience.

Do look forward to your brilliant analysis.

I'll stick with crime not being worth reporting & intimidation as my explanation.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    yes as suggested earlier by my friends experience. He wasn't part of the community that behaved that way he just didn't want his wife & kids hurt over a £20 tv. In most of these areas people have no insurance because they can't afford it.

Combine that with a distrust of the police within the actual Roma community and fear of the elders you will have low crime rates.

This used to happen in NI when the IRA used to kneecap / beat you if you committed unsanctioned crime on their turf. And no one in their right minds would report protection rackets /murders run by the IRA.

Kneecapping, yes, but a victim’s wellbeing wasn’t an IRA priority
    So on no evidence whatsoever you've interpolated what's happening in Sheffield to what happened to your mate in a completely different context and furthermore to the troubles in NI.
    Between you and GB9, it's difficult to say who is more of a bone-headed imbecile.
    But it's certainly entertaining in a "there but for the grace of God..." way.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    So rather than reporting a stolen car or stolen goods in a burglary and claiming off the insurance people are not bothering to report it, are they ? and presumably if people are mugged or attacked they just shrug their shoulders and go home.
    yes as suggested earlier by my friends experience. He wasn't part of the community that behaved that way he just didn't want his wife & kids hurt over a £20 tv. In most of these areas people have no insurance because they can't afford it.

Combine that with a distrust of the police within the actual Roma community and fear of the elders you will have low crime rates.

This used to happen in NI when the IRA used to kneecap / beat you if you committed unsanctioned crime on their turf. And no one in their right minds would report protection rackets /murders run by the IRA.

Kneecapping, yes, but a victim’s wellbeing wasn’t an IRA priority

Leave a comment:

• Flashman
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/233612...ed-since-2012/

Let us start kicking these people out or send them to live next door to remainers

I love the EU !

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Go to 4:25 an watch Nigel Farage being entertained with Roma hospitality in Bulgaria,
    ungrateful lying c**t as he is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuxksNkmFiw
    so you break bread with someone and that is it you have to agree with them? Lets get ISIS round for toast!

he was told to his face few would come, looking at the poverty he believed many would. He was polite to individuals yet he doubted the country.

Romanian and Bulgarian workers top 200,000 for first time, say official figures - Telegraph

who has history proven right?

I have been to Brunei,Dubai,South Africa, Greece & Turkey. Mostly their hospitality was incredible and people individually very friendly however I neither agree with their human rights record or many of their policies.

Did I tell them to their faces that they were murders, dictators & racists or did I install the Hardware & software to support their growing commerce and hope capitalism would bring them closer to a decent democracy?

Leave a comment:

• Flashman
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    "It's claimed community work in Sheffield's Page Hall should be used as an example to divided communities across the country."

Her council funded post requires her to present a rosy picture. Just like down the road in Rotherham a few years ago.

As I've said earlier my stepdaughter is in and out of their houses nearly everyday, and when she's not, she's in child protection court.
    She sees with her own eyes what going on, the abuse, the begging, the constant threats, the complete waste of council resources in funding appeals. This is British tax payers wasted trying to sort out foreign nationals social and problems. It would be better spent on increasing the funding for our elderly.
    No point complaining*. Just do what everyone else does and move to a different area.

(* all EU citizens are eligible to vote in local elections. A fact not lost on the Labour party)

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    I will give you a low reported crime rate.
    So rather than reporting a stolen car or stolen goods in a burglary and claiming off the insurance people are not bothering to report it, are they ? and presumably if people are mugged or attacked they just shrug their shoulders and go home.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    they don't seem to like them at home.

'Don't judge us Roma by our criminals' - Telegraph

Go to 4:25 an watch Nigel Farage being entertained with Roma hospitality in Bulgaria,
    ungrateful lying c**t as he is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuxksNkmFiw

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied

The Roma in Page Hall are from Slovakia not Bulgaria.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X