• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Betting on Trump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    I need a Clinton win in Michigan to keep trump under 300 and pick up my last bet.
    Fingers crossed for you.

Comment

A man walks into a bar with a crocodile under his arm, "Do you serve Mexicans?" he asks. Yes replied the barman. Good, a pint for me and a Mexican for the crocodile.

Donald Trump
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It is so quiet in Hillary Clintons office you could hear an email being deleted.

Comment

Comment

Ha the BBC can't even be bothered to update the score on the main page showing trumps college score.

Wake up liberal elite, the times they are a changing.
            http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              It is so quiet in Hillary Clintons office you could hear an email being deleted.
              According to the HIGNFY facebook site, the FBI dropped the investigation when they discover 95% of the emails were LinkedIn notifications.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

How many Americans does it take to change a lightbulb.

100'000. One to change it and 99'999 to keep chanting "USA!".

Comment

I need a Clinton win in Michigan to keep trump under 300 and pick up my last bet.
                  NYT puts trump 80% chance to take Michigan. My back of fag packet based on results in : results left says Clinton will win by around 3,500 votes. She currently trails 17,386 but there is 19% of washtenaw votes to count, around 42,000 votes, and she's got 70% of the votes in that county so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I also though the iPad would be a dud as well ... probably why I'm still contracting ...
                    Never mind, you're still better than Scooter when it comes to calling stuff.

Comment

NYT puts trump 80% chance to take Michigan. My back of fag packet based on results in : results left says Clinton will win by around 3,500 votes. She currently trails 17,386 but there is 19% of washtenaw votes to count, around 42,000 votes, and she's got 70% of the votes in that county so far.
                      Balls it ain't happening trumps got it.

Comment

Working...
                      X