• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Cluedo- Whose was the Fat Lazy Contractor Socky?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think people miss FLC and his sick, repulsive, non PC comments. In the real world you can't get rid of them that easily - if the forum only has similar minds, then it will get boring really quickly. I guess he crossed the line, but if you read the papers daily, there is worse that goes on in the real world. Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Einstein Jnr View Post
      I think people miss FLC and his sick, repulsive, non PC comments. In the real world you can't get rid of them that easily - if the forum only has similar minds, then it will get boring really quickly. I guess he crossed the line, but if you read the papers daily, there is worse that goes on in the real world. Just saying...
      Admin. Do you mind giving me my mod access back please? I reckon I only need it for about an hour to solve all the forums problems.

Yours In Anticipation

MF
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        What about Realityhack?
        A definite possible also, the problem is there's a fair few suspects
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Looks like I've missed something with being off yesterday. What happened?
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Admin. Do you mind giving me my mod access back please? I reckon I only need it for about an hour to solve all the forums problems.

Yours In Anticipation

MF
            I think they should put you and TykeMerc up for the vote
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Looks like I've missed something with being off yesterday. What happened?
              FLC permabanned
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                FLC permabanned
                Did he finally go after photos of women himself rather than asking for them?

Or has he committed sockie-suicide?
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Did he finally go after photos of women himself rather than asking for them?

Or has he committed sockie-suicide?
                  The banned sticky gives all the background, abuse via the rep message system to MF and Shaunbhoy
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    The banned sticky gives all the background, abuse via the rep message system to MF and Shaunbhoy
                    Banned for abusing MF? Jeepers. I thought it was obligatory to abuse MF.

Comment

Banned for abusing MF? Jeepers. I thought it was obligatory to abuse MF.
                      I believe MF himself was surprised
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X