• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Cluedo- Whose was the Fat Lazy Contractor Socky?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Banned for abusing MF? Jeepers. I thought it was obligatory to abuse MF.
    MF loves it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      MF loves it.
      Its character building for him
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Banned for abusing MF? Jeepers. I thought it was obligatory to abuse MF.
        Yes. But he also kept mentioning your wife, so admin said enough was enough.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Originally posted by LondonManc
          Banned for abusing MF? Jeepers. I thought it was obligatory to abuse MF
          MF loves it.
          Only if it's by a busty woman in jodphurs and brandishing a riding crop!
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

FTFY
            Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            Only if it's by a busty six foot five transexual in jodphurs and brandishing a riding crop!
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Yes. But he also kept mentioning your wife, so admin said enough was enough.
              Ah that's what that message - "I've found someone with bigger boobs than your wife" was about.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Ah that's what that message - "I've found someone with bigger boobs than your wife" was about.
                no he said he was a bigger tit than your wife had.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  no he said he was a bigger tit than your wife had.
                  Both are probably true. She's not exactly lacking in the sweater meat department, but that just shows you what a tit FLC is/was.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I've reviewed all the evidence and passed it on to my offshore partner, who ran the codes.

After many hours debate and deep examination and probing of the Information Radiator, we decided that......

FLC was MFs sock puppet.

The juries decision is final
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Less than an hour. Isn't that a forum record for the shortest flounce ever?
                      Nope, not even close, Sadasackguru did several lasting barely a second or two and I'm certain others have done the same.

Oh the FLC sockpuppet isn't me either despite being a Yorkshireman who's spent a bit of time in Pudsey area, but you knew that as I am sockiopathic, despite NATzi's past lies to the contrary I've never had a sockie.

Comment

Working...
                      X