• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No Bikes on Trains Without a Reservation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    I wonder who else was posting here about trains and cycles.
    Let me guess.

Scroatman? Gumbo Robot? MF?

Or do I need to add another to the list?

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Rouge View Post
      Let me guess.

Scroatman? Gumbo Robot? MF?

Or do I need to add another to the list?
      Have you ever shared a warm Turkish Hamam, naked, with a similarly naked Indian man?
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Have you ever shared a warm Turkish Hamam, naked, with a similarly naked Indian man?
        I am outta this thread. I will let you and FLC indulge in your morbid fantasies. Take Phil along too.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I seriously haven't got a clue what you're talking about...

You don't get all this nonsense on the IPSE forums

Liar and yes it's blatantly obvious that you are the fraud merchant that has operated under numerous banned ID's, not the least being Martin Scroatman.

I'm a bit surprised that the Mods allow you to keep creating these ID's since your multiple lifetime bans certainly show you're nothing more than an incurable troll. Defrauding forum members should be so far beyond the pale your ID's should all be shot on sight, including the Buggerage one.

Actually I'm not surprised at all, the Mods and Admin have an extensive track record of allowing trolls to create new ID's and carry on posting, you've done it dozens of times.
          Last edited by TykeMerc; 14 July 2016, 14:59.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            I am outta this thread. I will let you and FLC indulge in your morbid fantasies. Take Phil along too.
            I presume that's a no from you, then
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              Liar and yes it's blatantly obvious that you are the fraud merchant that has operated under numerous banned ID's, not the least being Martin Scroatman.

I'm a bit surprised that the Mods allow you to keep creating these ID's since your multiple lifetime bans certainly show you're nothing more than an incurable troll. Defrauding forum members should be so far beyond the pale your ID's should all be shot on sight, including the Buggerage one.

Actually I'm not surprised at all the Mods and Admin have an extensive track record of allowing trolls to create new ID's and carry on posting, you've done it dozens of times.
              On what, exactly, do you base this premise?
              I haven't got a clue what you're on about.

Comment

On what, exactly, do you base this premise?
                I haven't got a clue what you're on about.
                Well that's totally in character too, the usual "I've no idea what you're on about" is another trope of the sockpuppeteer.

Your style is so utterly transparent and habits so obvious I really do wonder what motivation the Moderation team has for allowing your repeated reincarnations.
                Defrauding Mudskipper was so far beyond the pale too, you haven't even got the decency to be ashamed, the Moderation team appears to lack the integrity to shut you down for good too.

Comment

It's fine. I'm the forgiving sort.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    Well that's totally in character too, the usual "I've no idea what you're on about" is another trope of the sockpuppeteer.

Your style is so utterly transparent and habits so obvious I really do wonder what motivation the Moderation team has for allowing your repeated reincarnations.
                    Defrauding Mudskipper was so far beyond the pale too, you haven't even got the decency to be ashamed, the Moderation team appears to lack the integrity to shut you down for good too.
                    I think you need to take stock of what you're saying pal.

It may be the case that I have posted about something that was a common theme of another poster but let me make it clear, I am not that person.

I only came over here because the IPSE forums were so slow. I'm sure I've got a few things I can post over there now to liven things up a bit...

As for defrauding another poster, well you're well beyond the pale accusing me of such a thing. Libellous IMO.

Comment

I think you need to take stock of what you're saying pal.

It may be the case that I have posted about something that was a common theme of another poster but let me make it clear, I am not that person.

I only came over here because the IPSE forums were so slow. I'm sure I've got a few things I can post over there now to liven things up a bit...

As for defrauding another poster, well you're well beyond the pale accusing me of such a thing. Libellous IMO.
                      Fine see you in court, oh and that's not the first time one of your ID's has made that threat either.

You're an incurable liar and troll just trying to smokescreen your current ID and survive until the next vastly overdue ban.

Comment

Working...
                      X