• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"That country now has collapsed - politically, economically, monetarily ..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CretinWatcher
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Right premise, wrong conclusion

Fewer old timers went to Uni to have their heads stuffed full of Marxist claptrap and academic idealism, but more went right into the real world of work.
    The same old timers who've now sent the country up sh1t creek without a paddle? Nice one ...

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Perhaps because more of them never went to Uni? The live in their youth got no relevancy to current world.
    Right premise, wrong conclusion

Fewer old timers went to Uni to have their heads stuffed full of Marxist claptrap and academic idealism, but more went right into the real world of work.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    has been discussed before, Brexiters were older, why would that affect level of education? What does that say about degree holders now?
    Perhaps because more of them never went to Uni? The live in their youth got no relevancy to current world.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Well, the fact is Bremain support was higher among better educated.

Brexiters were far more shouty too, so I think in that picture the Bremainer is the person with books in brain rather than shouty empty headed, perverted cretinous racist Brexiter

HTH
    has been discussed before, Brexiters were older, why would that affect level of education? What does that say about degree holders now?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    sorry I see a shouty remainer who is throwing their toys out of the pram & being aggressive just like those on this site, on tv or in the protest rally.

I know you like to see Europhiles as the educated cosmopolitan individuals you wished you were however your actions seem to speak louder than your words.

maybe if you tried to start a dialogue instead of accusing leavers of being racists, perverts or cretins we would treat you with respect.
    Well, the fact is Bremain support was higher among better educated.

Brexiters were far more shouty too, so I think in that picture the Bremainer is the person with books in brain rather than shouty empty headed, perverted cretinous racist Brexiter

HTH

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    You're the one on the right, correct?
    Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    Yep country taken by idiots without any plan but shouting aloud...
    that reminds me of this:
    Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 5 July 2016, 16:34.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    But his government is because they refuse to fund councils and schools sufficiently so social services and teachers can do their jobs properly.
    strange the schools converted to academies seem to be doing mostly very well round here, despite having a huge number of kids with English as a second or fourth language and ones with extra educational needs.

Maybe the teachers & education authorities were Tulip in the first place? That was my experience, arrogant bunch who believed they were being charitable teaching our kids. Odd the academies sack about half the staff when they takeover and replace them with willing new teachers.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    If in that picture you see Bremainer on the right then your head is totally empty ...
    sorry I see a shouty remainer who is throwing their toys out of the pram & being aggressive just like those on this site, on tv or in the protest rally.

I know you like to see Europhiles as the educated cosmopolitan individuals you wished you were however your actions seem to speak louder than your words.

maybe if you tried to start a dialogue instead of accusing leavers of being racists, perverts or cretins we would treat you with respect.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    He just did not want to be the guy who refused to help the children...
    After civil servants advised him that there was strong evidence of financial mismanagement, and a suggestion of, allegedly, worse.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    He's the same as Boris and Leadsom, both changed their minds as well.
    And don't forget Corbyn and Cameron too...........just for balance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X