• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK why isn't she in Jail?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel a sense of Deja Vu here. Was this not covered on here ( probably by Vetran ) a year ago?
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      why a council estate? She was a Sunday school teacher in a nice house. In my limited experience for slutty goodness convent girls from good families are the best.
      I find to get the mother-daughter thing going on you need that class...

the posh convent girls may bang like a tulipehouse door in the wind but they generally do not invite mommy.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        I find to get the mother-daughter thing going on you need that class...

the posh convent girls may bang like a tulipehouse door in the wind but they generally do not invite mommy.
        I bow to your greater experience.

Though not quite a gentleman's double.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I bow to your greater experience.

Though not quite a gentleman's double.
          I thought the mother daughter thing was a sportsman's double?

Comment

She supplied her 16 year old daughter & her friends with Alcohol & Drugs(illegal in all states),
            For which she has received fines and been put on probation, in accordance with VA state law.

...she had sex in the bathroom apparently with one of her Daughters friends (legal but yucky)
            but legal, so irrelevant.
            She played naked twister with her daughters friends and used sex toys in front of them (that should be illegal, it is indecent).
            But it isn't illegal, so it is irrelevant.
            As a parent of either sex she deserved jail time..
            Except she didn't do anything illegal (except for the alcohol and drugs, for which she has received due punishment). And it's in the US so you can't do anything about it and it's not even part of your culture.

So, unless you think that giving sixteen-eighteen year olds drugs and alcohol should be punishable by jail as a matter of course, I can only assume that you are the stereotypical hypocritical Daily Mail reader - proclaiming to be morally outraged, but feeding on prurient titillation.

Frankly, I think it's disgusting. When I was 16-18, we got our own drugs and alcohol. And as far as sex parties go, I shall not comment further, so as to protect your easily offended mind.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Now come on folks, there isn't a single one of who wishes they weren't at that party

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                Now come on folks, there isn't a single one of who wishes they weren't at that party
                FLC does. He's still trying to get the taste of his first BJ out of his mouth.

Comment

FFS- this isn't even current. It's from April 14th, 2015. What next, Vetran?

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    FFS- this isn't even current. It's from April 14th, 2015. What next, Vetran?
                    Sentencing is current.

Oh I don't know lots of bleating about losing a vote probably.

At least this changed the pace a bit.
                    Last edited by vetran; 4 July 2016, 13:27.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Why are we arguing until we know the full facts. Only pictures can tell us.....

Comment

Working...
                      X