• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can we deport the racists please?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    What's your evidence for that, if any?
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I live in an area which has seen an influx in immigration in the past few years some of the consequences of this are

1) There are now certain areas of town which are no go zones as they have become enclaves for the immigrants

2) every time I go to the doctors I have to wait 2 hours to be seen and the place is full of non english speaking people

3) My child is struggling at school and cannot get the help he needs as all the resources are being put into doing lessons in another language to support the immigrants

4) When i go to pick up my welfare check I find it difficult to understand what I need to do as all the information is now in so many languages I struggle to find the english version

5) Because my children are disillusioned with life and do not feel they have any value they are more likely to turn to a life of crime and resent the immigrants

To you these may seem like racist points - to me it is about protecting our way of life and ensuring our children can grow up in a safe environment.
    If there are no go zones, it's because the police are not doing their job.
    If there are lessons in many languages, the objective is to integrate the children and in this case your country is doing the right thing.

I'm afraid that the problem is in your head.

Comment

I live in an area which has seen an influx in immigration in the past few years some of the consequences of this are

1) There are now certain areas of town which are no go zones as they have become enclaves for the immigrants
      Ever heard of white flight?

2) every time I go to the doctors I have to wait 2 hours to be seen and the place is full of non english speaking people
      At every doctor's reception I've been in some people simply don't talk as they are there on their own. So are you saying that every person at your doctor's reception never comes on their own?

3) My child is struggling at school and cannot get the help he needs as all the resources are being put into doing lessons in another language to support the immigrants
      Your child wouldn't get the support anyway unless their needs are such the school gets money from the government.

4) When i go to pick up my welfare check I find it difficult to understand what I need to do as all the information is now in so many languages I struggle to find the english version
      It's "cheque" in British English and benefits are paid into a bank account.

5) Because my children are disillusioned with life and do not feel they have any value they are more likely to turn to a life of crime and resent the immigrants
      They should emigrate to Germany or somewhere else, and become immigrants themselves.

To you these may seem like racist points - to me it is about protecting our way of life and ensuring our children can grow up in a safe environment.
      Most child abuse happens in the home - I suggest you look in the mirror.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
        If there are no go zones, it's because the police are not doing their job.
        If there are lessons in many languages, the objective is to integrate the children and in this case your country is doing the right thing.

I'm afraid that the problem is in your head.
        This ^

Comment

Originally posted by VillageContractor View Post
          You're surely joking?
          It is how common racist looking like, working father "who just want best for his kids". Of course it is immigrants who causing all the issues in his country. They only taking, without intention to return anything back. Of course it is him and his close friends and their parents built this country - rest of the world have nothing to do with it. It is him who is good guy and these newcomers are all tulip and only causing disruption to his life. You will be surprised how many people they account as "foreigners" - including ones who is born here.

When such guys coming together and personal responsibility not a stopper anymore they start acting. Rest of it you can easily read from Germany's 1920s and 1930s history. It is all starting from segregating people to "us" and "them".

Comment

WTF is happening ?!

Reports of attacks on Poles and Muslims in the wake of Brexit vote | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Originally posted by Sub View Post
              It is how common racist looking like, working father "who just want best for his kids". Of course it is immigrants who causing all the issues in his country. They only taking, without intention to return anything back. Of course it is him and his close friends and their parents built this country - rest of the world have nothing to do with it. It is him who is good guy and these newcomers are all tulip and only causing disruption to his life. You will be surprised how many people they account as "foreigners" - including ones who is born here.

When such guys coming together and personal responsibility not a stopper anymore they start acting. Rest of it you can easily read from Germany's 1920s and 1930s history. It is all starting from segregating people to "us" and "them".

But they think they aren't racist... Its really sad

Comment

Originally posted by BrexitFan
                What is the world coming to when I can't blame immigrants for everything and not get called a racist.

Comment

Leave the Poles alone. 2nd lot gah.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Indeed, yes I wanted to slow the immigration from the EU as its not doing any good however attacking anyone here or coming here is totally unacceptable.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
                      But they think they aren't racist... Its really sad
                      Do you understand the difference between racism and protectionism?

Comment

Working...
                      X