• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    you're more stupid than I thought ;o
    But he has pretty pictures showing stuff.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I've just spent 2 hours stood in the carriage of an express train packed to the gunwhales with revellers heading to the Glastonbury Festival.

And what struck me was how so many of them were wearing badges, T-shirts etc stating their preference for the Remain camp as though it were some kind of badge of honour.

Let's hope in 10-20 years time they don't end up regretting being one of the "in crowd".

Mind you, one or two of them were old enough to know better...

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
        I've just spent 2 hours stood in the carriage of an express train packed to the gunwhales with revellers heading to the Glastonbury Festival.

And what struck me was how so many of them were wearing badges, T-shirts etc stating their preference for the Remain camp as though it were some kind of badge of honour.

Let's hope in 10-20 years time they don't end up regretting being one of the "in crowd".

Mind you, one or two of them were old enough to know better...

Oh dear

Tony Blair mocked in typical Twitter style after former PM tweets placard declaring how he voted in EU referendum | Daily Mail Online
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
        X