• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Lolz.

If I'd got 7-1 earlier, the odds on the other side have now gone to 1/6.

I good have bet on both sides and made a guaranteed 2%.

I reckon some professionals are making a killing on this market.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    For those interested in a flutter who are not regular gamblers...

Register on one of the bookmakers with cashback details here: TopCashBack.co.uk : Bookmakers cashback and voucher deals

You will likely be able to find a way to get cash back such that you can bet for free if you look in detail (they rely on people not being disciplined enough to do that).

You can even sign up using my referral link and they'll give ME £5

Leave a comment:

• unemployed
    replied
    worth a game while we are waiting for the results

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ukick&hl=en_GB

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Sorted out genocide scum from Serbia, action wasn't soon enough, but at least it happened - now separate Balkan states doing pretty well, including Serbia.
    Before they decided to have a number of conflicts they were all pretty much together, economically and politically. They then decided to go their own way and all hell broke loose. Once that was all sorted they decided to join another economic and political union and things are starting to look up for them although one country that is not in the Balkans has decided, or at least those people with a short term memory, decided it might want to leave that economic and political union which...and so history repeats itself...

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    WTF has Nato go to do with it?

"NATO’s essential purpose is to safeguard the freedom and security of its members through political and military means.

POLITICAL - NATO promotes democratic values and encourages consultation and cooperation on defence and security issues to build trust and, in the long run, prevent conflict.

MILITARY - NATO is committed to the peaceful resolution of disputes. If diplomatic efforts fail, it has the military capacity needed to undertake crisis-management operations. These are carried out under Article 5 of the Washington Treaty - NATO’s founding treaty - or under a UN mandate, alone or in cooperation with other countries and international organisations."
    I have my doubghts, only if has strong economic interests.
    I remember the East Timor case when Portugal theatend to get out of NATO if USA did not support East Timor.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Haha, you think the Balkan conflict was started by NATO?

Log off you amoebic weapon.
    This might explain it

Neurosyphilis: Causes, Types, and Treatments

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    So now you are picking on NATO ? how about leave NATO too and be completely sovereign
    Haha, you think the Balkan conflict was started by NATO?

Log off you amoebic weapon.

Leave a comment:

• diseasex
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Sorted out genocide scum from Serbia, action wasn't soon enough, but at least it happened - now separate Balkan states doing pretty well, including Serbia.
    the point is brexiters will say anything they "think" will be a reason to leave. It's seriously dumb!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    its Nato that attacked balkan states in 1990(ish). Not the EU.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Thank **** for that, at least you admit you're not intelligent enough to form an opinion.
    Not at all, I've decided that there are enough patronising prats like you about to bore many into submission.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X