• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    You can tell a junkie (piggy) to stop until you are blue in the face, but the best way to get them to stop is to take the drugs (gravy trough) away.
    I am more than comfortable with that view point. But please make it.. and don't tell us lies... You sound like raving idiots when you do...

Its not the EU's democracy that is the problem. Its our home grown democracy if there is any problem.

Comment

The poster of the migrants is harsh, but fair.

Merkel the sill cow opened the floodgates of hell.
      It might be fair but given the history of Europe, it should have been avoided IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
        It might be fair but given the history of Europe, it should have been avoided IMO.
        yeah because people fleeing persecution or walking to the promised land was only ever exploited by by the NAZIs

Must tell that Moses chap and the Old Testament chappies.

Its a bunch of migrants. It happens after every war & unrest. Yes you feel sorry for them but as most are economic migrants and a small percentage are terrorists (by the terrorist organisation's own admission) then we should be wary of them.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
          Well done, you finally got there... The UK people have all the power they will ever need. If we keep electing rubbish MPs we will get rubbish outcomes. In or Out.

So now maybe we can start having a grown up debate about Europe
          By the same argument Greece had all the power it ever need. So what happened during the Greek bailout referendum?

"Three days following the no vote of the referendum,...

On Monday, 13 July, the Syriza-led government of Greece accepted a bailout package that contains larger pension cuts and tax increases than the one rejected by Greek voters in the referendum."

Greek bailout referendum, 2015 - Wikipedia

Basically Greece was 'lent on'. I'm happy to be corrected, but I understand that Greece is 'on the hook' until 2080. It's got 49% youth unemployment. It's not much different in other southern European states.

There is no real union in the EU. It's an ideological project, and they, by-and-large, seem to end in tears.

From what I can see the Remainers seem to either be contracting outside the UK or have some deep-seated dislike of United Kingdom.

Comment

Again you take aim at the right wrong doers... Local democracy...

Comment

You can tell a junkie to stop until you are blue in the face, but the best way to get them to stop is to take the drugs away.
              But then I'd have to ban you, which seems a little disproportionate.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                By the same argument Greece had all the power it ever need. So what happened during the Greek bailout referendum?

"Three days following the no vote of the referendum,...

On Monday, 13 July, the Syriza-led government of Greece accepted a bailout package that contains larger pension cuts and tax increases than the one rejected by Greek voters in the referendum."

Greek bailout referendum, 2015 - Wikipedia

Basically Greece was 'lent on'. I'm happy to be corrected, but I understand that Greece is 'on the hook' until 2080. It's got 49% youth unemployment. It's not much different in other southern European states.

There is no real union in the EU. It's an ideological project, and they, by-and-large, seem to end in tears.

From what I can see the Remainers seem to either be contracting outside the UK or have some deep-seated dislike of United Kingdom.
                No different to those preaching and pleading remain on the wider public forum - they all have something to lose with a Brexit in terms of money, power or both.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

http://twitter.com/PoliticalAP/statu...034048/photo/1

Water way to have a good time. (as long as it's British water and not that EU muck)

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

FTFY

You can tell a junkie to stop until you are blue in the face, but the best way to get them to stop is to take the drugs off them and get right stuck into them yourself.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      Oh dear: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...sador-withdraw
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X