• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain leave the EU and have access to the single market, and get a better deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its funny how the outters want us to believe that we don't know what In looks like while telling us what In looks like

Then again it is bulltulip hour in the referendum so go knock yourselves out...

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
      its funny how the outters want us to believe that we don't know what In looks like while telling us what In looks like

Then again it is bulltulip hour in the referendum so go knock yourselves out...
      We know what In looks like today. It doesn't look good.

Tomorrow, as the EU punishes us for daring to ask the people what they think, In will look a whole lot worse. That's the big Remain lie. They are pretending that we are voting for the status quo. We are doing nothing of the sort. We will be giving the green light for further integration.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
        We know what In looks like today. It doesn't look good.

Tomorrow, as the EU punishes us for daring to ask the people what they think, In will look a whole lot worse. That's the big Remain lie. They are pretending that we are voting for the status quo. We are doing nothing of the sort. We will be giving the green light for further integration.
        LIES

The more likely outcome is its going send the willies up the EU just how close it came I reckon... and the UK retains all the same rights it did before...

So we can leave at any point and veto at any point...

You and your cronies are selling lie after lie...

Comment

LIES

The more likely outcome is its going send the willies up the EU just how close it came I reckon... and the UK retains all the same rights it did before...

Do you think for one moment the EU mentality will be "Phew, those lovely Brits have decided to stay. We really ought to listen to them and give them what they ask for"?

Or, as I believe, do you think it will be "Excellent. The Brits have voted to stay. On with the Project boys, full speed ahead"?

Comment

Do you think for one moment the EU mentality will be "Phew, those lovely Brits have decided to stay. We really ought to listen to them and give them what they ask for"?

Or, as I believe, do you think it will be "Excellent. The Brits have voted to stay. On with the Project boys, full speed ahead"?
            What you see the project as being and what I see the project as being are two totally different things.

I think if its a narrow remain it can only wake the EU up to the danger of not being more understanding to the British fears.

Comment

LIES

Awwwwww......bless!

Comment

What you see the project as being and what I see the project as being are two totally different things.

I think if its a narrow remain it can only wake the EU up to the danger of not being more understanding to the British fears.
                They don't care about our fears. They want our money and a market for their labour force to work in because their own failing economies can't provide work.

Comment

They don't care about our fears. They want our money and a market for their labour force to work in because their own failing economies can't provide work.
                  Awwww bless

Comment

What you see is irrelevant. Look here, this is what the EU sees
                    https://ec.europa.eu/priorities/publ...etary-union_en

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                      What you see is irrelevant. Look here, this is what the EU sees
                      https://ec.europa.eu/priorities/publ...etary-union_en
                      Yeah but you can't see how most of that is only going to affect the Euro Zone etc...

Comment

Working...
                      X